Homecoming float ideas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
School starts here tomorrow. My sister teaches high school and homecoming is being discussed and my sister is helping with the float. The theme is mystery and the teams playing are the Bulldogs and Falcons. My sister's school is the Bulldogs. They are trying to come up with a mystery that high school kids would know and how to tie in the Falcons and Bulldogs to it. Any ideas? I have suggested House-the tv series, someone else suggested CSI and Who Framed Roger Rabbit type thing but how to tie in Bulldogs and Falcons is still unknown. Help me brainstorm please. I also thought about Cops and they could have a Falcon being arrested by a Bulldog.

Amanda

You start school tommarow? Already?????

I thought starting Aug 30th was to early :lol:.

Mystery is a hard one. We dont do themes for homecoming, just prom. I was on prom committee last year (junior year) and it was allot of work so you guys have your work cut out for you. I like the CSI idea.

What about 'Men in black'? The alien movie with will smith.

I'm no good at this stuff sorry
default_smile.png

Make Scooby a Bulldog and they can catch the Falcon at his worst and find out he is someone else
default_smile.png

I report to school on Monday, kids come in Wednesday, Thurs and Friday half a day...no AC here.

I forgot to say that Scooby Doo has already been taken. The game Clue as well. I thought of McGruff the Crime dgo as well, but you never hear anything about him amymore either. I'll pass along Men in Black.

Latest posts

Back