First Huge Snow Fall.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
First Big Snowfall I love these few photos.
default_smile.png

wwthewee.jpg

wwsnowpics.jpg

wwawesome.jpg

Also this was Last weekend me and the girls went on a trail ride now that we moved our minis over to a big horse barn for the winter. We split bring them in every night exc and the owners of the Big horse barn own the Mini barn we have always been at
default_smile.png
We're pretty close
default_biggrin.png

Devon14322.jpg

And Liz and I;

liz.jpg

default_biggrin.png
Love the pics!!!
default_wub.png
Do they like the snow?
default_wink.png

They are all beautiful and look like they are enjoying that canadian snow
default_smile.png

Send some of that snow this way, my horses love playing in the snow
default_smile.png

Hey Devon, love the pics. I'm sure my two are out playing in it too!! I got called into work at 6am to drive road grader for plowing, got finished about 8pm. It's like driving a Big Tonka Toy
default_new_shocked.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Great pics as usual Devon. I especially love the pic of Wee looking off into the trees and the one of you all riding in the sunshine. It is different this weekend for sure. We have had snow and freezing rain on top of it, the weather warning for this area says it is going to snow again between 20 - 30 cm ugh and combine that with wind and you get whiteouts so stay safe down there
default_yes.gif

Yvonne

Very nice pictures, but I cant lie, im not looking forward to the snow, and I hate winter. Its just too dang cold. I didnt realize you ride too, is that your horse, or did you just ride a friends?

Those snow pics are so pretty.

Theres no better way to spend a day than with your friends riding horses! Great pic!

Great pix. I love you all lined up , their all beautiful horses. The 3rd one ( gray) looks like my Suman..
default_biggrin.png

Hey look its me!! lol Im riding the little black mare on the end! That was so much fun!!

Letting them run in the snow was great too, wee and summer seemed to have fun
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back