Finally got the Picture back!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyL

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just wanted to share this picture.

My boyfriend was in the Spring Musical during the school year. They did "Footloose" and it was great to watch.
default_smile.png
Everyone did very well. This was Phillip's first time doing a play/musical, and he did great, and I am proud of him.

I met Phillip's Dad that night for the first time, and he took this picture of us. I FINALLY got it last week.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

11-2005Waubay177.jpg

It was funny, because before Mr. Curtis took the picture, he rubbed his chin and said, "Isn't this ironic, Phillip in makeup, and Sammy not..." :lol:

Also, Phillip's hair isn't normally like that...He said that he had to use almost a whole can of hairspray to get it to stay that way, and when he put on his hat, his hair crunched! He asked me how girls wear this stuff, and I told him, I wouldn't know, I don't use hairspray! And, that suit he is wearing is older then me... :bgrin

I am trying to figure out why Phillip's mouth is open...I asked him if he was in mid-sentence or what, but he said he couldn't remember....Lol.

Thanks for letting me share!
default_wub.png
:

Excuse the red eye...

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back