Filly was just in Va

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HtPockets03

Reaction score
It's a GIRL!!!!! :aktion033: Pockets only foal for 06. Born at 10:30 PM tonight. Textbook delivery at 343 days. Thank goodness. After the horrible dystocia I had on April 14th, lost the foal and almost the mare. This one was a relief. I'm not sure what color she is right now. But I know she pretty.
default_yes.gif
: SHe has got the prettiest little head and is so sweet. She stood up not even 15 mins after delivery, nursing in 20 mins, running and bucking in 45 mins. She knows how to work her legs that for sure. Well here she is all of 15 mins old. More pics after a little sleep. Still have 1 more to go and she is at 343 days today also.
default_wacko.png
:

PrettyHead.jpg

Neat markings on her butt and right hock.

MyOhock.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my new baby.

[SIZE=14pt]Beautiful face! I think she may be a black or a sooty buckskin.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations! :aktion033: She has really neat markings and a gorgeous head.
default_wub.png
:

What a sweet angel! She has wings on her shoulders andher buns!

Thanks Lyn. I was thinking sooty buckskin too. TNT's colt is the same color. And he is gorgeous! Still awaiting Heir's first child. The mare is at 344 days today and full of milk. Hopefully she will go tonight.

Latest posts

Back