Dwarf Research Benefit

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
I just got clearance from John Eberth to do a benefit of sort for the dwarf research he has been doing at the University of Kentucky.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

On lots 1, 29 and 53 which are the three mares Cherryville Farms (Cindy and I) have consigned to the Ultimate Sale on Saturday, 5% of the total sale price will be donated to the research fund. I think there will be other consigners that will be doing this also at the sale Saturday night. But that will be announced as they sell.
default_laugh.png

I hope we can raise some decent money for John and his research as I really appreciated and enjoyed the time he took to answer so many questions here on the forum. The work he is doing is vital to the future of our breed in my opinion.
default_aktion033.gif

Awesome!!! I feel dwarf research is VERY important.

Thank you!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Marty, Mona & REQ it looks like some of the other consigners are going to match it also. More Later on that as soon as I can get them nailed down.
default_yes.gif

I applaud you for doing this!

I am committed to helping John with regular donations myself, and am so glad if others will follow suit!!

And your plan is one good way to do it!!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back