Could someone look up this horse PLEASE!?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I just bought an appy mare that is the granddaughter to komokos little king supreme and great granddaughter to Buckeroo for cheap and was wondering if someone could look her up for me to see if she has ever had a foal?

She is Akers King Lady

AMHA # A113035

AMHR # 225863A

Thanks A Lot in advance!
default_smile.png

How old is she? Its possible, any foals were just not registered, seems there are plenty of people out there that just don't want to be bothered with paperwork.

And, where are the pics of your new girl?

She is a coming 9 yr old but she has changed ownership every couple of years

she was owned by Arnold Akers born 2000

Marianne Eberth from LK farm bought in 2000 as weanling

Dwayne or Marilyn Anderson bought her 2002

Debb Hallis got her in 2004

and Stephen Perkins bought her in 2007

and now I have her
default_smile.png

She has excellent bloodlines so I am going to have her ultrasounded to find out if she is bred or why she might not be settling if she hasnt had any babies

But if any of you know any of these people very well and could ask about her I would really appreciate it!

And I don't have pictures yet it is just too darn cold, I just bought her yesterday, but I will post pictures of her and the other filly I bought when I take them
default_smile.png

Maybe she's just never been bred!
default_wink.png
I have several very nice mares here -- born here -- I've never bred them just because I haven't..........5-10 yrs old. Not everyone wants to have foals.

Maybe she's just never been bred!
default_wink.png
I have several very nice mares here -- born here -- I've never bred them just because I haven't..........5-10 yrs old. Not everyone wants to have foals.
the people i bought her from said she was supposed to be bred when they got her and she is supposed to be bred now but doesnt even almost look it and someone contacted me about her and told me that another previous owner couldnt get her bred, I am just hoping it is something simple like an infection and she just needs flushed!

How old is she? Its possible, any foals were just not registered, seems there are plenty of people out there that just don't want to be bothered with paperwork.And, where are the pics of your new girl?

Here is a picture for ya! she wasnt exactly cooperating however so it isnt the greatest
default_smile.png

Ladyanddiamondtransferpics018.jpg

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I hate to say it but she looks like my 'fluffy' mare with thyroid issues, etc... and will not settle due to that. I would have some blood work done on this mare for thyroid.

I hate to say it but she looks like my 'fluffy' mare with thyroid issues, etc... and will not settle due to that. I would have some blood work done on this mare for thyroid.
Good call I didn't even think of that and I have had horses with Thyroid problems before, but yes I will definitely add that to my list of possibilities.

Latest posts

Back