Completed Foaling Season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
foalsplaying.jpg

We're done - whew - bed sure feels good finally!

We ended up with 4 fillies and 4 colts -we're happy - all live and healthy and no birthing issues whatsoever (our second year with an angel looking over us).

Six out of the 8 will be double registered - three of the 8 are double Buckeroo - four of the 8 are Buckeroo on sires side.

Four of the 8 are the first foals for our stallion, Bonus and we couldn't happier with what he produces. Bonus is a grandson of both Buckeroo and L&D Scout. Bonus father is Little Kings Bonus Bucks - a magnificant son of Buckeroo.

We had 4 foals by Bonus, a Triple K bred foal (both parents Triple K), two Woody grandbabies, and a Rogue foal.

We ended up with mostly blue eyes - smokey blacks, silver buckskin, pinto, silver bay and some we're not sure of yet ... LOL

We ended up with some teeny tiny ones that'll mature 27-28 range and then two leggy ones that'll stretch to 33 (one maybe even 34).

We're extremely proud to announce that we've received a bank wire deposit on two of our new fillies - - HEADED TO ENGLAND!!! We can't explain our excitement with our first overseas sale! They'll ship soon as they are weaned - my little babies going so far away! I have always found this miniature business a perfect arena for making fabulous friends and my England couple is no exception - we email every day and share pictures and info of our lives, farms, families and such. They are just the most wonderful people!

I posted announcements of my first two foals couple months ago and then just got so busy I didn't share the rest -

So, with that said - please allow me to introduce our 8 babies (more pictures on our Foals Page) .........

dreamfilly3.jpg
remi.jpg

stormy2.jpg
butnnew2.jpg

triplek.jpg
babecolt2.jpg

lookerfilly4.jpg
precious.jpg

I have so enjoyed viewing all the wonderful foal postings the last couple months - I tried to respond to each but just couldn't always keep up - so please know that I didn't intentionally leave anyone out whatsoever.

Thanks for letting me share our foaling season and getting in a sneak peek of our wonderful babies - I hope the pictures make you go "awwwwwwwwww how adorable" LOL LOL

Thanks - and all the best to everyone still waiting on more babies to come - - I'll be sleeping finally LOL
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwww, they are all beautiful!!!! God, I'm just waiting for ONE and I'm exhausted and can't wait for a good nights sleep, can't imagine how tired You are!!!!

Congratulations!

Tammy

Congratulations on a very nice group of babies!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Isn't selling overseas great!
default_biggrin.png

I have one more to go and its a very overdue maiden that I thought would have foaled 2 weeks ago from the signs she was showing me!!!!!!
default_giveup.gif
Sorry I haven't had much sleep lol!

~Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness......you've done good! They are all so pretty, congratulations.

Ok you deserve some serious ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz's......nitey nite

default_saludando.gif
Hello All - - thanks for all the wonderful compliments. Those of you still waiting on foals - sleep WILL come - it really will! I still find myself checking on babies past bedtime but it's different than watching round the clock - still more sleep these days and my employers sure see a difference! ha. Problem now is trying to stay on track with chores instead of playing with babies! LOL So hard to tear myself away from those little babies - they change so much each day and their personalities are shining through.

Best wishes to all of you still waiting - hoping for healthy foals and sleep for you soon - and congratulations to everyone else who are also done.

Thanks for peeking in on our babies - - -
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back