Check out this mini trailer!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I was doing a little christmas shopping for me myself and i ....and i came across this miniature horse trailer. This is about the neatest setup i have ever seen in a Mini trailer! I love the wrangler trailers and how those are setup, but i think i have a new faverite lol ......this trailer is the neatest thing i have seen so far!! Check out the inside set up! It would even match our truck ..it must be ment to be
default_smile.png
:).

http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/home/trai...l.asp?ID=132547

Anybody want to co-own a trailer????
default_wink.png

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Too cool!! My dad's been looking at mini trailers, just looking for now, but maybe SOMEDAY lol

I really like the way that trailer is set up. Each mini has it's own little stall, how cool!
default_biggrin.png

default_new_shocked.gif
Its like a lil mini barn on wheels!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

Are you getting it....
No, i have no use for a trailer that big ...yet lol. I wish though
default_new_shocked.gif

I have my eye on a smaller trailer, but i guess i just have to wait until Christmas
default_smile.png

With a trailer like that, you wouldnt need to rent stalls at shows! If i ever have a need for a trailer like that, *THAT* is what i want lol.

It's pretty, but I wouldn't want those open spaces in my dividers; of course it's hard to gauge just how big the gap is....but anything can happen.

I would have never thought it, but a close person to me had a mare get hung up in the trailer and slice her shins to the bone from a divider with not even that big of a gap. Luckily she pulled through it and went back to showing but was already in shock when they got her to the vets.

I prefer my dividers to be solid so chance of them being silly and getting a foot caught.

I agree with Erica 100%

That is the first thing I saw that I knew just wasn't safe.

I like dividers solid and all the way to the floor

But a good set up otherwise if someone wants to go into the mini hauling business

I also agree about the gaps, but it is a very neat idea. Also, it's a trailer set up to haul 5 that's wayyyyyyy longer than mine 14' one, which can haul 5 - 7. I love my Wrangler trailer so much, I'm still smiling over it every time I look at it
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
If something happened to it, I'd replace it with exactly the same thing.

I also agree about the gaps, no way, and the other thing I see is the wasted space, I would have to find some way to put horses in the walk way and gate them in with some kind of locking doors...... I would not want to haul around a walk area
default_rolleyes.gif
I just get in the trailer with them and hop over the dividers if needed.

Love the idea but I to would like it better/safer made. But its a great idea, should suggest it to Sundowner or some big trailer dealer. They could probably come up with alot more great ideas for the trailer and make it safer!!Good luck with your trailer hunt/dreaming, I am constantly looking at trailers but would never buy one any time soon :DOH! .

[SIZE=12pt]It's nice, but I love my new Wrangler trailer. It's a bumper pull, slant 5 with a good sized tack area that could hold a 6th horse. Buddy at Wrangler was wonderful to work with - I designed the interior the way I wanted it. One of these days I'll post a picture. I just don't need a trailer that big.[/SIZE]

Happy shopping for your new trailer.

Barbie

I so agree, actually i noticed the cracks in the dividers and wasnt sure if they were cracks or something else of course size can be deceivingand they not be any bigger then a penny but still, they are there. I'm sure they could customize it however.

I just thought the setup was neat with the isleway and it looks much less stressfull and easier to haul them in.

I did like seeing an alternative type set up for the sake of it being interesting. But, I think some horses like to have the partitions closer on either side to lean against? Especially when they are riding sideways.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an amazing idea, I've never seen one set up that way. I agree with the gaps, and I would also prefer the partitions to be higher. I can see a horse rearing and getting caught on the top, it doesn't look very high, but with a few adjustments, I'd take one in a heart beat. Seems like a much better option than some of the mini trailers I've seen where you have to stoop down to fit inside.

Jill-there have been studies done that sugest that it is easier on horses, and that they prefer to ride backwards if given the option. This seems more like a loose stall set-up where the horse could position themselves however is more comfortable for them.

I too agree with the gaps and wasted space..... But just an idea...... What if....

The designer got rid of the gaps and in fact all the "stalls" but the first two and made the rest of them standing ones? That makes for two box stalls and about... 5-6 extra stand stalls... I think that would be a better set up. Personally I LOVE Jill and Erica's trailers.

Just my two cents.
default_smile.png

I love the box stalls too. But...

I have a friend that has that exact setup.

On the way to the World show.. her mare got her foot caught UNDER

the divider.. that tiny gap.
default_sad.png

I would think that would be fairly easy to change though.

I would LOVE that trailer!!

~Sandy

Latest posts

Back