Anyone Know What Kind This Is???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmedMinis

Reaction score
We get these every year during our monsoon season. They tend to weave their webs close to our pond, I think they like the moisture. We just leave them alone. Anyone know what they are? They are slow moving and slightly bigger than an average black widow.

60841spider.JPG-med.jpg

We get these every year during our monsoon season. They tend to weave their webs close to our pond, I think they like the moisture. We just leave them alone. Anyone know what they are? They are slow moving and slightly bigger than an average black widow.

60841spider.JPG-med.jpg
Yep I know what it is...It is YUCKY!
default_yes.gif
: Sorry can't help more than that, nothing besides the dentist spooks me more than a nice big spider
default_smile.png

That is a very harmless orb spinning argiope spider, also know as a garden spider...
default_yes.gif
:

:saludando:
default_yes.gif
: Orb weaver.quote name='CharmedMinis' date='Aug 8 2006, 12:20 PM' post='665545']

60841spider.JPG-med.jpg

Latest posts

Back