Anyone interested in making some collages?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
I was wondering if those of you who enjoy doing collages could make me some. I'm posting all the pics. that I thought were the best/cutest, you don't have to use all of them, use however many and whatever ones you like, and do whatever you like. You can crop em however you like, mess with the color/shading/etc. So here's a chance to be creative!
default_smile.png

Thanks ahead of time guys!
default_smile.png

100_1312.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1316.jpg

100_1317.jpg

100_1319.jpg

100_1350.jpg

100_1365.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1437.jpg

100_1442.jpg

More coming!
default_smile.png

What a wonderful mini you have! So patient with the children. I'm sorry I don't know how to do collages but hopefully someone will. You have a very special guy there! I can see why you want a collage done of him.

Thanks so much for those collages!!! They look great!
default_smile.png

I'll be putting the collages up on flyers for the different events that we will be attending, so that people can see a lot of what Spirit has done and so they might want to come see him at the next event we'll be going to.

By the way, if anyone who makes me a collage wants me to give them credit (their name and than maybe their farm name) just let me know and I'll be sure to mention who made me the collage. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back