Photo

A Very Sad Day

66 replies to this topic

#61 dreaminmini

dreaminmini

I gotta get a life...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts
  • Interests:My son, my dog and now my horses!!! Continuing to learn more about miniature horses and continuing my driving education. Looking forward to hitting the show ring this year,again.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:39 PM

Belinda,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine how hard it is. He is a beautiful boy and will not be forgotten.
RIP Redboy!
Wee Three Minis are proud owners of :

Cornerstone Lil Peek-A-Boo, 6 year old pinto gelding, our first mini
and first driving horse. What a great little guy.
JEM Break N Pattern, 5 year old filly. Fleur is now driving and
I couldn't be happier! She is a great girl!
JEM Duke It Out, 4 year old gelding. Look out for Duke in the
driving ring this year. Sweet boy. 2x National Top Ten
Claybury Framed By Reign, 5 year old gelding. Newest family member.
Another sweet boy. Driving training this fall.

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#62 LAZY J MINIS

LAZY J MINIS

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:32 PM

BELINDA, I'M SO SORRY. HES AT PEACE NOW,BUT A GREAT LOSS TO ALL.

#63 AshleyNicole

AshleyNicole

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

I haven't been on much lately but I did see this on your facebook page. Redboy was one of my favorites and I hate that he is gone, he was one of the greatest horses in the breed and I am so glad that we got to meet him earlier this year when we bought Bare. For me it was like how other people feel meeting Buckaroo lol. He has done so much for the breed and he will continue to do much thru his sons and daughters. We have two daughters and of course Bare his youngest who I am sure will make his daddy proud with what he produces. I am so sorry Belinda, he was one of the greats and deserves to run free now. So glad he was with the people who loved him the most in the end.... he is truly a legend and a huge loss for the mini world, there is no other like him
-Ashley
A & B Minis
Home of:

Cross Country Barracuda-'08 Res. Nat'l GRAND Champion Senior Stallion- son of Lazy N Redboy
Flying W Farms Okie Blue Sky-double blue boy grandson

As well as several champion and champion producing mares
www.aandbminifarm.com

#64 skylineminis

skylineminis

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:My horses<br />Right and Wrong<br />Going by the RULES<br />NASCAR<br />Drag Racing

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:26 PM

A sad day for sure. We are only keepers of God's creataures and some impact us more than others. He was an impact to the miniature horse world and to all that knew him and own any of his get. A special horse indeed. He was needed back at his creator's ranch to carry on his legacy.
Thank you Belinda, for sharing his lineage with the outside world. He definatley made his mark on the industry.

#65 bfogg

bfogg

Someone just shoot me!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:34 PM

I have always admired this great stallion.I wish I could have seem him in person.He sure did his part in the history of the breed.
Wish I had some magic words to heal that wound in your heart.
He was so lucky to have been your special boy!
Hugs
Bonnie
Animal Communication

"Promise me you'll always remember"
That you're braver than you believe.
Stronger than you seem and smarter than you think!

Christopher Robin to Pooh!

I HATE CANCER WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING!

#66 Davie

Davie

I gotta get a life...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:Miniatures, Shetlands, Crocheting, Good Books, and visiting with friends.

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:30 PM

Belinda I'm so sorry to hear of the passing on one of the GREAT ONE--Redboy. He certainly left his mark on the Miniature Industry and will live on through his get and grand get and beyond.
Davie Killman, Arabesque Acres, Norman OK
Where quality not quantity can be found at reasonable prices.
Arabesque Acres

Home to many AMHR National and ASPC Congress Champions and Top Ten winners. Vist my website to see TMM Destinys Daily Double, AMHR Res Nat'l Champion (AMHA/AMHR), Michigans Remington Steel (AMHR/ASPC), SWF Atoms Illusion, Congress Champion (ASPC), and Wall Streets Ultras Black on Ice, Res Congress Champion (ASPC).

#67 Shortpig

Shortpig

Someone just shoot me!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,276 posts
  • Interests:Miniature Horses, Driving, dogs, kitties, my family, Life in General

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:32 AM

I believe there are times when one of the Great passes that all of those who preceded them line up at the Rainbow Bridge. They are waiting with great anticipation so Awe Inspired to meet them as they come across the Bridge. All Bowing Down in Unison as he passes by. Lazy N Redboy is one of those Greats.

What a wonderful reception there must have been. He has earned his wings and will now be one of the worshipped at this place that so many have gone to before him.

May you find peace in the days ahead. May your heavy heart become lighter and may God watch over you and yours.

Marie
CMHR Mission Member 2010

Vietnam Veteran
United States Army

Happy Home of:
AMHR JPF Jimmy Dolittle 1992
AMHR D/F All That Jazz 1992
AMHR D/F Princess Ariela 1993
AMHR D/F Koda Bear 2005
Promise and Jazzy "Pygmy Goats" 2009

My website link below:

My link