Little King Doctor Dream

7 replies to this topic

#1 Magic Marker Minis

Magic Marker Minis

Can't stop now

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

Does anyone know where he is? The last I know of, he was at Olympia Farms, but for sale for $8,000. Then, I saw him posted on one of the horse sale boards (Equine Now?). This was about a year or so ago... I don't know what happened to him after that. I'm asking because he is Casper's sire and I'm wondering what happened to him...

Here is a pic of Casper... all spiffed up so I can upload his pics to our Magic Marker Facebook site! :)

Presenting Wisteria Farms GMB Dream Come True -- Little King Doctor Dream (x Little King Supreme Dream) X AF Gold Charm. In the first pic he is with one of Toni's stallions, Freelands Geronimo Navajo Feather (Bear Branch Geronimo Feather x Freelands Fiesta Juliana), aka Navajo. In the second pic, he is with his girlfriend, Creta Hills Okie Winds a Blowin, aka Wind. I'm hoping for a double dilute next year because Wind is smoky black.

Tomorrow we'll be spiffing up Rohan, Toni's other stallion. We were going to spiff Rohan up today but we ran out of time and energy... :)

Attached Thumbnails

• SANY0782.JPG
  • SANY0772.JPG

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#2 valshingle

valshingle

Totally Addicted

• PipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • Interests:Miniature horses, driving, A circuit hunter/jumpers, reading

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

AMHA studbook still has him registered to Joan Richards of Olympian Ranch. So if he was sold, the new owners didn't transfer him into their name :(

PEAKVIEW MINIS
Val Shingledecker of Granbury, TX Peakview Minis

Home of AMHA/AMHR World/National Champions: Little Kings Brumby Buck, Thousand Oaks Yashicas Monet, Cherryville Rios Angelique, Peakview Brumbys Unbelievable, & MTC Unforgettable. And our first Shetlands...Buckeye WCF Image of Fame, Cross Country Tequila Sunrise, Buckeye WCF Cat-A-Lena, Buckeye WCF Grand Wind Spirit, and Silver Meadow Spice Up The Jet (HOF)

#3 Dreamer

Dreamer

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Don't know where he is but if anyone has any info on him or pictures they could pm me I would appreciate it. I have one of his sons as well and other than his hieght, color and parents which I got from my boys registration I know nothing about him but am interested in changing that. Thanks.

#4 Magic Marker Minis

Magic Marker Minis

Can't stop now

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

Send me your e-mail address. I have some pics of him.

#5 mystic collies

mystic collies

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:36 AM

Although we do not know where Doctor Dream is, we do own his dam, Stouts Miss Shortcake who is a beautiful 18 years old. 

#6 Magic Marker Minis

Magic Marker Minis

Can't stop now

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:04 AM

That's cool. I like to hear that the older Minis are still around...

Although we do not know where Doctor Dream is, we do own his dam, Stouts Miss Shortcake who is a beautiful 18 years old. 

#7 mystic collies

mystic collies

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

we bought Shortcake  in the "make a wish" sale and she had a beautiful colt this past May If I can ever figure out how to do pics I will post pics of them. I believe she produced three world champions

#8 REO

REO

Admin / Administrative Entertainment Coordinator

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,695 posts
  • Interests:Breeding Black Splash horses with Superior conformation!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

Bonnie, get a free account at photobucket.com and upload your photos there and I can help you from there if you need help posting :)

ROKO MINIATURE HORSES

RHA LOTTO LOCOMOTION~ Black Splash stallion

ROKO LOTTO SPLASH OF PERFECTION~ 29.75" Black Splash stallion

LITTLE KINGS BAY A BUCK~ 30" Buckskin stallion

Forum Moderator and Official L'il Beginnings Entertainment Coodinator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users