L'il Beginnings Hall of Fame

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shana, thanks for nominating my boy "Joe", he is doing great now and is back to taking care of a lady or two.

There are several here that have already been nominated and I second whole heartedly:

Chance--who brought the mini world together to help one little horse who came to us too late.

Mundy -- who fought so hard to get over her illness and then to run into a bear who took her life

Little Bess -- not sure many remember her. She was a little filly that was in need of leg surgery up in Canada that we held an auction for. I name a colt in her honor after I won the breeding to his sire.

So very many more that won't ever be forgotten.

I will always remember Lisa's little dwarf Sadie, I enjoyed the stories of her daily life, along with all the pictures and was very saddened when she passed. I remember a picture of her snuggled up with her blankie that you did not post, I think it was on your front porch. Very sweet.

I did not even know this thread was here! I need to venture out more...You are to kind to remember Dreamer. Although her ordeal was terrifying to her and us, The people on this form deserve all the credit for her being here today! She will be honored to know that she has been remembered/nomiated for The Hall of Fame Forum Horse...
default_wub.png

Wow! Goosebumps and tears from reading about these wonderful minis. Has anyone mentioned Dreamer? She's the reason our family connected with the L.B. forum ... Has it been 3 or 4 months since her surgery...?
default_aktion033.gif
On November the 18th it has been 7 months since her surgery
default_wub.png

There are some beautifully written nominations here. You should all be proud of yourselves. I don't remember some of these horses or their stories but as I was reading through these 6 pages I kept thinking of Dreamer. She pulled the forum family together for weeks as we all prayed for her and as we watched her display of courage, strength and love for her Mom and Dad.
" I don't know what to say, except thank you"!
default_wub.png

Here she is from the begining to the end of her ordeal...

Before her sugery...

DreamerandI04-11-08004.jpg

After her surgery...

Dreamersurgeryvisit04-20-08015.jpg

Her first day home from the hospital.....

DreamerisHOME05-03-08014-1.jpg

And here she is last month..(October)

IMG_8308-1.jpg

She is a very special mare to me, as they all are.... Theresa

I am mainly a lurker on here but I really remember Lauralee's Sport the gelding she rescued from being starved to death, and Kris's Pink floyd and of course Sadie, and Rocky!

Latest posts

Back