Walnut Hill Pic!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer31501

Reaction score
Pair of American Miniature Horses Pleasure Turnout i got 4th (5 in all pair classes)

Pair Reinsmanship i got 5th

Pair Cross Country Obstacle i got 4th

Pair Fault and Out Obstacle i got 3th

this was my frist time driving a pair!!

Single American Miniature Horse Pleasure Turnout i got 5th out of 15 (15 in all single classes!)

Single Reinsmanship i got 5th

Single Cross Country Obstacle i got 3th Tied

Single Fault and Out Obstacle i got 2!!!

272801814.jpg

272801812.jpg

272801818.jpg
reinsmanship

272801807.jpg

272801824.jpg
Turnout

This is are 8 horse mini drill team!!!

272802652.jpg

I was a groom to!!

272802646.jpg

Wow, that is so neat! You look incredibly lady-like in the first reinsmanship picture. I wish I could get my outfit looking that coordinated.
default_wacko.png
: Good job with the pair!

You all (Kateland Farms drivers, that is) use Graber carts for the singles, right?

Leia

OMGosh you look really good, I really like your horse your driving too, well all of them not just the single LOL :lol: Good Job! Karla sent us some pix from Walnut Hill, are these some of them? I didn't realize some of them were your horses! Very nice horses and very nice pix!!

Ashley :saludando: and Angie

Last edited by a moderator:
OMGosh you look really good, I really like your horse your driving too, well all of them not just the single LOL :lol: Good Job! Karla sent us some pix from Walnut Hill, are these some of them? I didn't realize some of them were your horses! Very nice horses and very nice pix!!

Ashley :saludando: and Angie

Yes some of them are from her!!!

Neat! My email is down and I can't get incoming mail- a problem with the server says my provider- so I haven't been able to get to see more pix-so I am soooo glad you posted more!

Again, great job representing us mini folks! Tell us about your horses in the pix....drool....how long have they been driving?

Angie

Great Job!!!!

Awesome pics!!

How did the Drill Team go(probably wonderful
default_smile.png
)..

A couple of my friends were in it but i didnt get to watch(i was getting horses ready at the stables)

That is the NICEST turn out I have ever seen! Just BEAUTIFUL!

I really like the ALL black it really pulls the eye to the most important part of the hitch the HORSE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back