HEALTH RECORD...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks have alittle more information on this than the one I get from Jeffers.

That's nice - thanks for sharing -- hoping Mary Lou will add this to the Best of Lil B forum

I made it a favorite place - but somehow I can never find the right place when I need something (save too many I guess).

JJay

[SIZE=12pt]Here's one I use
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

http://www.farnamhorse.com/promos/healthrecord.php

Joy

With the first link just right click and select "Save As" or "Save Target As" and it will download it to your computer. You should get to select the place to save it, I always save my downloads to my desktop first so I can easily find them, then I drag them to the folder I want them to be in.

The second link worked great.

This will really help so I don't lose track of the last time I dewormed and trimmed ;)

I use something like these (one from my original vet clinic here in NC) - only I put it into a power point or word doc. I have all the info set so I can type in the info on each horse, put my business card in the center (where the Farnam logo is), a picture at the top of the sheet of each side of the horse/pony and I can track the vax/worming records for 3 years. These sheets go with each horse/pony I sell now...

I usually print them out and write in the info, but I've started keeping them on the computer and just print them out when I sell one. That means that all the info is easier to read (typed rather than my chicken scratch,
default_yes.gif
)

I can't open the document on this computer - it is in MS Power Point, not Word and I don't have that one on this laptop. I do have a pic of it that I can send or attach if someone wanted to see how I set it up...

Latest posts

Back