pretty heads and necks on under 30inch minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyelle

Reaction score
Hi :saludando:

I would love to see some shots of mini's under 30 who have pretty heads along with a nice neck.
default_smile.png

I think my mare Jaffa has a nice head and I love her expressive eyes, but her neck could be better
default_wub.png
:

jaffhead1.jpg

jaffhead2.jpg

i think bitsy has a beautiful head and neck. she measured 29" at the shows this year and shes 2.5 yrs old

bitsyclear-270x189.jpg

I posted this picture on another thread, but here is Redrock Flashtacular pictured with my daughter, Cammie from the AMHA World Show. I think she has a super head and neck for a 28" horse!

FlashtacularWorldShow06-2.jpg

This is our new breeding stallion, McSperitts Rowdy Night Image, 28.75" Rowdy grandson. He, too, has a beautiful head and neck!

Imagepropic1reduced.jpg

Here is What a Follys Tonto, one of our stallions who has the prettiest head and neck (not a very good representation of either one in these photos!):

Tonto1.jpg

Tonto.jpg

and here is Millstones Mad Max, who measures right at 30":

MaxVictory.jpg

Misc002.jpg

That's all for now!

LOL LOL that last photo with his tongue out is a hoot LOL!!!! I will soon have a photo I can post on here =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pictures! And wonderful examples of beautiful heads and necks.

This is a picture of our yearling filly, Loess Hills Bittersweet Buckeroo, right at 30". We hope she will fill out a little more because she's got a nice head, but such a pencil thin neck.

bitsyheadif9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is our little 28.75" mare. She has a gorgeous long neck and adorable head.

Egoltsm.jpg

Mountain Meadows Alladdin, 29.75" tall stallion. My first mini and special buddy!
default_wub.png
:

headshot.jpg

Here are a few of mine. The leopard appy is Mountain Hign Tiger Too and 2 of his foals measuring 21" and 22" at 3 months they will mature under 30" I think they have nice head and necks for such young ones.You can tell how small babies are by the hat next to there heads.LOL

06CF-012-04.jpg

Cnv0088.jpg

Cnv0150.jpg

Cnv0129.jpg

I LOVE Mr Tonto's parting comment there! :bgrin

And it's great to see those beautiful 'under 30's'. Of course I have to add just a few of our foals.
default_yes.gif
:

This is Reflections Ultimate Cowboy who will mature around 26". (he just 'may' be going to a new home soon )

9-06UltimateCowboyCBY2.jpg

Reflections Buttons N Bows, a 29" Cowboy daughter that sold as a weanling and we bought her back. She's now in foal to Skipper.

buttonsLizheadsmall2.jpg

Star Skipper, 29 1/2" and straight out of the pasture totally natural beautiful!

7-06skipper-starbright.jpg

As Teresa says... "Up With Little!"

:bgrin

Charlotte

l like Moniets head and neck okay l really like her big soft eyes that always talk so l'm blind maybe. But l do think for a coming 3 year old under 29" her head and neck is fairly good and doesn't need a lot of work like some of the other under 30's we have who have shorter necks..

Mshaved.jpg

xpresshd2.jpg

This Express our gelding. He just went Reserve World Champion 28-30.

Nancy - you have some gorgeous TIGER foals there!!!! When were you going to tell me LOL!!! You know I will be wanting to add a tiny little appy filly to my future program...*whistles and walks around*

You guys have some really pretty little ones!
default_smile.png
))

This is my 2 year old filly Semi that

measured 28" at the World Show last week.

CopyofSEMI62006HEAD.jpg

Some very beautiful heads (and necks) within this group, indeed. I have a soft spot for Semi especially.

Express is pretty amazing...would love to see more of him!

I really think those that breed the smaller horses have a lot of challenges they are automatically up against and so to see such successes is worthy of kudos.

Liz M.

This is a great thread, you all have wonderful horses
default_wub.png
:

This is our Vermilyea Farms Love Song, 28.5" small:

Love.jpg

:saludando: Conny

There are some very gorgeous "miniature" horses there.
default_wub.png
: I admire you people who have taken the smallest and created such beutiful little horses. :aktion033: Soo very prcious! Mary

This little filly, Nostalgias Pay the Lady, measured 28.5" at the World Show. She is a Nostalgias Show Me the Money daughter and currently resides in California with her new owners, Bob, Brenda and Trevor Kane (purchased at the World Show). Good Luck to the Kanes in 2007!!! :aktion033: I hope the image isn't too large
default_unsure.png
:

PaytheLadysmall.jpg

Natalie

OMGosh! What a wonderful thread! I LOVE the little ones and it's very inspirational to see so many beautiful ones! Not just the gorgeous heads and necks, but the total package! My, My! Mountian High Tiger Too! He's awesome and I don't even like appys! LOL

This is Corona (at left), our new herdsire we brought home after Nationals. He's 6 yrs old, 27.5" tall.

Thanks again for a great thread! It's awesome to see so many just perfect little ones!! This made my day!

Last edited:
Natalie, who cares how big your photo is, that filly is SPECTACULAR!!! I would stare at a LARGE photo of her all day!

I too love to see everyones tinies! Especially to see them so conformationally correct...Keep them coming!

Latest posts

Back