#1 Magic Marker Miniatures

Magic Marker Miniatures

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:21 PM

We are back.
We are expecting 10 foals this year.
We bred 9 for April-May but did some trading with a couple mini friends.
We traded/sold our bay pinto 2017 colt, our palomino pinto colt, the buckskin mare, a black pinto filly, and a cremello Buckeroo daughter. In exchange, we picked up a LP/LP app colt, a dun appy mare (bred to a HZ black appy stallion), a grullo mare, and a black appy filly.
The dun appy mare is Patty Cake Sassafras. She is bred to AF Blackhawk. We know she has foaled before but don't know her foaling history. She is a shy mare but does come up to you. Fairly easy to catch. She will be 300 days on Jan 31, 330 days on March 2. She is not very big but did see the foal moving yesterday and this am. She is in a stall at night, out during the day.
We are expecting some cold weather in about a week so have it planned to move her in the kitchen (yes the kitchen) if weather doesn't improve when she gets close.
She has not really started a bag but can't go by that; since we know nothing olabout her.
Here is a picture broadside and from behind. The milk bar picture is not good. She is very wooly and was not excited about the clippers
The remaining mares will be shown when they get to 300 days

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180125_132751-1.jpg
  • 20180125_132802-1.jpg
  • 20180125_133959.jpg

• Debby - LB and chandab like this

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#2 Miniv

Miniv

I just can't help myself :-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,466 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 03:01 PM

Yep, she looks pregnant with that lopsided look. <smile>  I'd try to get some info on her, if possible.

Miniature Ventures -- Larry & Maryann Cerullo -- <a href="http://www.miniature...eventures.com/" target="_blank">http://www.miniature...ntures.com/</a>
Breeding for the continuous improvement of the miniature horse AND miniature classic Arenosa Shetland in athletic ability and beauty. Relocated to beautiful Powell Butte, Oregon in 2005! Come visit!

Our posts are only our opinions or based from our experiences since 1990 as miniature horse owners/breeders. Please take our advice or leave it.....It's a FREE country (last I checked!).

** "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. Protect the rights of all who are helpless."
Proverbs 31:8 **

#3 Magic Marker Miniatures

Magic Marker Miniatures

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 11:05 PM

We have several pictures of her pervious foals.
The person who owned her had stopped breeding several years ago, but occasionally the stallion got out and bred the mares. She did not keep any records. We have asked.

#4 Ryan Johnson

Ryan Johnson

Someone just shoot me!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:21 PM

All the best for your 2018 line up MMM :)

TayJay Miniature Horses

Victoria , Australia 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users