Does she look in foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of last night Ollie has caught up to where he should be and even felt like he has put on weight this morning when I moved him to a neighbors stall for more room and light. I think I'm supposed to get of here now and move any pictures and questions to the mane forum. I seem to be on e of 'those' mothers so pictures will be up there later.

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone, you were great!!!!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Great to hear Ollie is making good progress.

And hats off to you, for following your gut from the start believing she was pregnant
default_thumbup.gif

Oh by the way, I was close. I told you back on the 9th, you would have a baby within a week. She foaled 7 or 8 days later. I'm good, just not on my mares.?

Thank you for letting us all be a part of your journey with this pretty mare! I look forward to popping over to see his photos.

--- About what you shared that your Vet said to you....I know sometimes it's hard to tell since they'll change so much in their first weeks, But in your current photos I don't see what she described, I just don't see anything that says dwarf at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Debby, I saw what she was saying but wasn't thinking dwarf either. She does lots of foals and is wonderful but doesn't have a lot of mini foals. I'm choosing not to worry about that and it really helps that you don't see it
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back