amhr stallions

1 reply to this topic

#1 Jean_B

Jean_B

Someone just shoot me!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

It's time to start thinking about nominating your AMHR-registered stallions for the AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes!! Nominations close on January 20, and bidding will run from Feb. 3-10.  It's a great way to promote your stallion and his offspring, and a potential to win a sizeable amount of $$. 

You can see all the rules, results of previous years' auctions and show results at http://www.amhrstallionsweepstakes.com. And remember, the only "dumb" question is the one you don't ask!!

• Debby - LB likes this

Dusty Lane Miniatures
http://www.dustylaneminis.com
Home of Wa-Full Unique Rhythm
and forever resting place of Hilltop's Little Vegas

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#2 Debby - LB

Debby - LB

Someone just shoot me!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:48 PM

Woo Hoo! I'll get the yearly advertiting up for it. Good luck on another successful year!

• Jean_B likes this

Lil Beginnings Miniature Horse & Pony ...The Original Small Horse Social Network - since 1997 helping you promote your business down the street or across the globe!
Small Horse Connect Miniature Horse farm and related business directory - all things related to small equine....are you connected?

BowensDesign.com - Equine Web Design

The mind is a tricky thing. Biased by your experience, it colors and shapes your reality, manufacturing broad sweeping beliefs from small, questionable, points of data.

Every mighty oak was once a nut that stood its ground.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amhr, stallions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users