Give more hints here!

4 replies to this topic

#1 REO

REO

Admin / Administrative Forum Moderator

• Entertainment Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,144 posts
  • Interests:Breeding Black Splash horses with Superior conformation!

Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:58 PM

HAVE A HEART, GIVE A HINT!!!!

Yes I know you all already gave a hint or two when you signed up. And yup, I sent those hints in the Santa emails! BUT!!! maybe people ask me to ask their person for more ideas! More hints!
POST HERE!
What's your favorite color? What size do you wear? What size is your mini/pony? Can you post here photos of your minis/ponies and give their names?
Post any ideas or hints you've thought of since you sent in your sign up.

Come on and DO it! You know you want to! Your Santa will be checking here hoping to see a post from you!

I BEG that if you do email me asking me to ask your person a question PLEASE include the person's FORUM NAME so I know who you're talking about. :) 

Here is the sign up thread link so you can see the rules, gift amount, deadlines etc :)
http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php/topic/138162-secret-santa-sign-up/

ALL emails are being sent out! If you don't get yours by Nov 1st NIGHT, check your junk folder. If it's not there I can resend it. Email me at ROKOminis@msn.com

ROKO MINIATURE HORSES

RHA LOTTO LOCOMOTION~ Black Splash stallion

ROKO LOTTO SPLASH OF PERFECTION~ 29.75" Black Splash stallion

Forum Moderator and Official L'il Beginnings Entertainment Coodinator

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#2 zoey829

zoey829

Someone just shoot me!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:32 PM

So exciting, just mailed my package!!

#3 MajorClementine

MajorClementine

I gotta get a life...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

So exciting, just mailed my package!!

You are on it! Wow!

I put a bunch of tips on my email but I know this thread helps me out every year so....

Lime green is favorite :) 

I'm a dog groomer so anything grooming, shears, doggy related 

4 minis, Candace - bay pinto, Clementine - bay, Major - black pinto, Pistol - chestnut w/ flax

size M in most everything

love wool socks, gloves, beanies, anything warm

I appreciate homemade 

I love to knit

Happy Holidays everyone!

Happy in farm country with DH and our beautiful son
-also living with-
"Major" Black & White Pinto Gelding 
"Clementine" Bay Mare - amazing driving horse

"Pistol" Sorrel Gelding - project horse

"Candice" Bay Pinto Mare - Teammate for Clementine

#4 amysue

amysue

I gotta get a life...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • Interests:Breeding miniature horses of color as well as miniature Mediterranean donkeys and Nigerian dwarf goats. Also raising india blue peafowl, super African geese, bantam cochins and mini rex rabbits. I enjoy training horses to jump and drive as well as riding hunter seat and saddleseat equitation.

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:11 PM

Been crazy busy shopping and crafting. Hoping to get the package all wrapped up and mailed off this week.

As far as hints, purple is my favorite color, I've been on a hot cocoa kick lately. I'm into cows, chickens, bunnies and cats and pheasants, I like anything with pheasants on it, or beagles lol. We've been working on decorating the farmstand, so any cute pictures or statues of farm animals would be cool. I love this game, it's so much fun.

~ AmySue

Ponies, Inc.

Canterbury, CT

www.poniesinc.com

#5 Marsha Cassada

Marsha Cassada

I'm a goner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:49 PM

My favorite color is brown  (I know, it sounds boring but think of all the brown things:  wood, fallen leaves, bay horses!).  I like handmade things, and things from my Santa's area; it's fun to find out more about other areas!  I don't really care for anything that is scented.  I like dark chocolate.  A container of old buttons would be a special treat for me.

I still have the handmade gifts from the first Secret Santa years and think of the givers fondly when I see them.

Gosh, I'm at the time of my life when I pretty well have everything I need.  So something my Santa thinks of as festive or fun would be welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users