AMHR Transfers $200

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please help me understand what makes a transfer "late".

Yes--after 6 months of date of sale the transfer is late--not sure AMHR actually uses "late" -- I think their terminology is just "after 6 months" but most of us call that late.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I need to be sure not to drag my feet! That's a heck of a way to keep people from procrastinating. Must have become a big problem. Thanks for the heads up!

Does this apply to ASPC papers as well or just minis? Thank you

Thank you. I have a few that I have to transfer. I understand the registry wants paperwork kept current, however....we are experiencing financial hardships at the moment, so membership fees and such are being spent on feed and other necessities so paperwork has been left on the back burner so to speak. Thank you for the reminder.

So...nothing like waiting until the last minute lol. I am trying to print off transfer forms and work orders and now I am having trouble downloading forms off of the amhr website to print and send in. Is anybody else having this issue with the website or is it just my device? I do not have a computer, I use my smart phone for everything and it keeps giving me an error message saying the pdf file cannot be viewed.

So...nothing like waiting until the last minute lol. I am trying to print off transfer forms and work orders and now I am having trouble downloading forms off of the amhr website to print and send in. Is anybody else having this issue with the website or is it just my device? I do not have a computer, I use my smart phone for everything and it keeps giving me an error message saying the pdf file cannot be viewed.
I mostly use my desktop, so don't usually have that trouble. Perhaps if it persists, you can have a local friend print them or maybe go to your local library and see if you can print them.

I was having the same problems. It took me 4 days of going back to print off different forms to get them to work.

It's just the LATE registration fee going up correct? So after 6 months from the sale date???

I was able to print them all off of a friend's desktop, I printed off one of every new form to keep, as I can copy and print with my printer, just don't have a pc to download from. I mailed it all off today. I did notice that on the transfer forms, the fee reads $20, but on the work order, it says $15. I went by the work order, so, hopefully it doesn't get returned.

Can I mail a check instead of putting a CC # on the work order? It also says I can paypal but how do I go about doing that??? Thanks guys, this is all new to me. Just wait until I get to questions about showing.... My son and I would really like to work that direction.

Latest posts

Back