Cavallo "CLB" Cute Little Boots

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cayuse

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Cavallo CLB's? Did you like them? Did they stay on?

I am looking for something to use during shipping (one likes to strike the metal partition until we get rolling and I can't stand the noise, we'll take advice on that too if you have it. I think its just a matter of him learning patience and that throwing a fit won't get him anywere. They are like small children...lol) and I might use them for light driving at some point.

The boots are one size fits all and not expensive, which is a bonus. Thanks!

The boots arrived. They are very lightweight. I tried them on and they seem to fit and might be a little roomy, which surprised me as according to their size chart he measured right at the very upper end and I was worried that they might be too tight.

They are very easy to apply. I thought I might have difficulty as I have fairly bad arthritis in my hand but I was able to get them on and adjust with NO problem. However, since the velcro was not super difficult to unstick, I wonder how it will stand up to use.

The plastic surrounding the drainage holes also look as is they may crack with a lot of use.

The mini seemed comfy but he was just standing around in them. I have not worked him with the boots yet. When I do I will give another update.

Happy to report that the boots are working out great. I have had one mini out several times with them on for short periods of time as Cavallo recommends, so they can break in slowly. They have stayed on during turnout. Also,I have trailered twice with them on and they have almost stopped the pawing problem that I bought them for.

The wee one is unable stand on the very edge of the trailer partition with them on as their is no "edge" on his hoof with the boots on. So now he can't make noise which was his intention . It is hard to describe what he was doing, but he was making a heck of a racket.

They also fit my other mini. The boots are perfect for what I need.

ok thanks for the feedback, i was going to get some for both my mini's when we go do therapy work.

Latest posts

Back