posting pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
I have decided maybe it's time for me to get out of my funk and start being a participant in my own life. As such, I thought I'd post a few pictures of, oh I don't know, maybe some quilts I finished this year or the birds or whatever. But, and admittedly I haven't been posting here for some time, when I tried to put a picture here, it told my the size of my file was too big. Um.......file size? What the heck is that? (Coming from a person who still uses a flip phone...LOL) Am I doing something wrong? Same digital camera I've always had. How do I make the file small enough to post? And remember, technology is NOT my friend. LOL

Are you able to email the picture out? I can reduce the size and/or crop it to just the subject for you... There are others on here that can do that as well.

There is a website that you can load your pics to to change the size and do all kinds of fun things with for free (and even more if you pay a fee for the premium things). It's called Pic Monkey (www.picmonkey.com)

I down-load all my pics off my phone to my laptop in Original files, then the ones I want to adjust, I use the website and save to new files such as projects 2017, in the main Animal file & then in other smaller files (chix, ducks, dogs, cats) or Ponies & then under "Pony Name". Then I can put them on this forum directly. I also then load them to the internet in on-line photo albums - but that's harder to do now...
default_sad.png
and for some reason not everyone can "see" the photos I've linked to in Google photos since Google changed their formats last year.
default_sad.png
default_sad.png

Edit to add: I"D LOVE TO SEE PICS OF YOUR QUILTS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back