Photo

Everything Pictures & Video

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Squeaks

Squeaks

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

I thought since some of us like to share and not all of us are comfortable posting a thread for a lone picture... I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for "Everything goes" in regards to pictures or videos. Share your latest achievement, experience or just share the love of your equine friends...

I finally got Remi (mostly) clipped. The symbol was supposed to be a Batman symbol... I only missed that mark, by a lot haha.

Love this little guy, he's unlike any of the others. Such a personable and wonderful temperament. I don't generally allow my horses near my face, because lets face it, they're still horses, but I couldn't help it :P

18122005_10156780483977228_6892726820986

Dakota | Dun Driver

Coal | My Trail Driver

Remington | My "lil Man

Pebbles | Hubby's 'lil Girl

Sierra | The Sassy Driver

Savannah | The Pasture Ornament

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#2 Cayuse

Cayuse

Totally Addicted

• PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 12:44 PM

That looks like it tickled .
He must've been a good boy for you and the clippers. I'm not sure mine would stand still for the art work.
You have no clipper marks! No matter what I do I get them.
What color is Remi, a cremello or perlino, or something else? He is a pretty color and I think I almost see
dapples on his bum.
I like the idea of the thread.

#3 Marsha Cassada

Marsha Cassada

I'm a goner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

Not horses, but a pretty picture of our hens.  They ganged up on our rat terrier today and took away his T bone.

Attached Thumbnails

• birdbath.jpg

#4 Squeaks

Squeaks

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

^ Love it!

Dakota got a little bit of work today, some lunging (mostly focused on direction changes) Excuse his horrid clip lol. Given the temperatures aren't sure what they want to do, I just did the minimal clip. (Notice Remi just left of the tree in the corner)

Screenshot_20170510-163723.png

unnamed_2.jpg

Dakota | Dun Driver

Coal | My Trail Driver

Remington | My "lil Man

Pebbles | Hubby's 'lil Girl

Sierra | The Sassy Driver

Savannah | The Pasture Ornament

#5 Marsha Cassada

Marsha Cassada

I'm a goner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:58 AM

Dakota seems to be coming along nicely.  I like his color.

#6 Debby - LB

Debby - LB

Someone just shoot me!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

Love this thread! Beautiful horses and Marsha that photo is print worthy - it's so good! Here is one I took yesterday. This is my game foal rooster...Right before my red hen knocked him off the compost pile lol.
IMG_20170517_072236803_HDR.jpg

Lil Beginnings Miniature Horse & Pony ...The Original Small Horse Social Network - since 1997 helping you promote your business down the street or across the globe!
Small Horse Connect Miniature Horse farm and related business directory - all things related to small equine....are you connected?

BowensDesign.com - Equine Web Design

The mind is a tricky thing. Biased by your experience, it colors and shapes your reality, manufacturing broad sweeping beliefs from small, questionable, points of data.

Every mighty oak was once a nut that stood its ground.

#7 Marsha Cassada

Marsha Cassada

I'm a goner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:11 PM

He is a handsome bird!!

#8 Cayuse

Cayuse

Totally Addicted

• PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:50 PM

Marsha beat me to it, that IS a handsome bird. He looks VERY red on my screen, is he?

#9 Debby - LB

Debby - LB

Someone just shoot me!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

He is, the colors red and orange are very vivid and the blues and greens are kind of irredescent. Lol look what I wrote up there- game "foal" ha ha new kind of roo.

Lil Beginnings Miniature Horse & Pony ...The Original Small Horse Social Network - since 1997 helping you promote your business down the street or across the globe!
Small Horse Connect Miniature Horse farm and related business directory - all things related to small equine....are you connected?

BowensDesign.com - Equine Web Design

The mind is a tricky thing. Biased by your experience, it colors and shapes your reality, manufacturing broad sweeping beliefs from small, questionable, points of data.

Every mighty oak was once a nut that stood its ground.

#10 Cayuse

Cayuse

Totally Addicted

• PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:11 PM

I can see the blues and greens too. I thought his color was to good to be true. I'm happy to hear he is really that vibrant. I love birds of all kinds.