Photo

Shadow is getting closer?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
60 replies to this topic

#1 dwallen1969

dwallen1969

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:53 PM

Hi, I'm new. Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to adjust the profile photo. I've been doing a lot of reading on older threads and you guys are awesome with your feedback. My mare approx 323 days now. I have some photos on my cell phone I'll try to include. I was hoping you guys could tell me how she looks. Last year she lost her first and only foal. ( late term). Thanks for all the input.

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#2 dwallen1969

dwallen1969

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

Here are a couple of photos. I don't know why they load sideways. Sorry

dwallen1969.jpg dwallen1969-2.jpg dwallen1969-3.jpg

#3 Magic Marker Miniatures

Magic Marker Miniatures

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

Needs a little more filling in bag. Nipples will point downward.
Foal is still sideways. When foaling is near mare will look slab sided.

#4 dwallen1969

dwallen1969

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:33 AM

Thank you for your response. I will try to get some more photos this morning for everybody. Her rear end is starting to get real relaxed and jello like. I see some elongation on privates. Thanks again.

#5 dwallen1969

dwallen1969

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:50 AM

Another image from last night. There has been no changes from her normal behavior.

dwallen1969-4.jpg

#6 Debby - LB

Debby - LB

Someone just shoot me!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:29 PM

I fixed the photos for you.  Hi, are you feeling a lot of movement from the foal?

Lil Beginnings Miniature Horse & Pony ...The Original Small Horse Social Network - since 1997 helping you promote your business down the street or across the globe!
Small Horse Connect Miniature Horse farm and related business directory - all things related to small equine....are you connected?

BowensDesign.com - Equine Web Design

The mind is a tricky thing. Biased by your experience, it colors and shapes your reality, manufacturing broad sweeping beliefs from small, questionable, points of data.

Every mighty oak was once a nut that stood its ground.

#7 dwallen1969

dwallen1969

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

Thanks Debbie. No, I haven't seen a lot of movement lately. It has been a few weeks since I noticed. I just thought space was getting a little cramped in there. I will update photos and any changes when I see them. Her nipples have separated a little since last photo. Thanks everyone.

#8 dwallen1969

dwallen1969

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:43 PM

Question. Where is the best place to put your hands to feel any foal movement? I was placing them on her side (haven't felt much in a few weeks). I read somewhere here on a thread to place them underneath a little above her utter. I did that today and it seems like movement but as far as I know it could have been her stomach. She is now 326 and not much change since the last photos. Thanks

#9 dwallen1969

dwallen1969

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:52 PM

Sorry I meant udder not utter

#10 Ryan Johnson

Ryan Johnson

Someone just shoot me!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

If you put your hand flat in front of her udder , you should be able to feel movement. As she nears closer to foaling there will be alot less movement.

She is elongating perfectly , I dont think you have long to wait , so just keep a close eye on her :)

best wishes for a safe foaling

Ryan  

TayJay Miniature Horses

Victoria , Australia