Sadness today for CVF Midnite Belle and Fishers Grey Gabrielle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy S.

Reaction score
We had to let two of our senior girls go today due to serious health issues. It breaks my heart that they have crossed over to Rainbow Bridge.,

CVF Midnite Belle born 4/15/90

Fishers Grey Gabrielle born 5/12/92

They were both great mares and loved them so much.

So sorry for your loss.

25 and 27 are respectable senior ages, and a testament to the care they received during their life.

I am so sorry for your loss. Like chandab said, their age is a testament to the care they had from you. I hope as the time passes the pain of today recedes and it is replaced by the happy memories that you have of both your mares. Godspeed to your girls.

I'm so sorry
default_sad.png
{{{HUGS}}}

Sandy, I'm so sorry.
default_sad.png
Bless you, for caring so much for your girls and for doing what was right for them [[[[bIG HUGS]]]]

Somewhere . . . in time's own space, there must be some sweet, pastured place
Where creeks sing on - and tall trees grow, some paradise where horses go,
For by the love that guides my pen, I know great horses live again.
~Stanley Harrison

I am so sorry for your loss, so painful to say goodbye to old friends.

Thank you all, still been a hard today for us and for their buddies that keep whinnying for them.

My heart goes out to you..... We also have a herd who is getting older and understand.....We said good bye to the oldest one (age 31) last year.

Some folks will think I'm looney but I have had "Dream Visits" from three of our horses who have passed........What Debby quoted above is what I was blessed to see.

I call it The Green Valley. Twice I was looking at it from a hillside, over the shoulder of the horse and once I was invited (by our horse) down IN the valley. The color green was more intense than one can find on earth. There was a creek meandering through and some trees for shade spotted around. It was obviously "Heaven" for horses. I could go on and on with what I experienced, but I'll leave it there.......

Back