Hours to Drive 2017

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just corrected the driving hours for Teddy and Massai on the sheet. They're now actual
default_smile.png
where to add the ground driving time?

I've got 30 min + 25 min ground driving for my green horse Moony last weekend
default_smile.png

I am happy to say that charlie , Daisy and i went camping from Monday to wednesday. we had a really nice time and put in some time.

Charlie gets 45 minutes for Monday, 90 minutes on Tuesday, and 90 minutes on wed..

Daisy gets 20 minutes on Tuesday, and 45 minutes on Wednesday.

Daisy also went along with Charlie and i so she got lots of exercise.

I had Peanut out for 35 minutes of ground driving this afternoon. Hope to drive tomorrow and maybe this weekend.

Jeannie do you have any camping pictures? I'd love to see some if you do. I wish I could go with you.

yes i take the minis camping, it is a load of fun and they seem to like it a lot. i will write more on "drive day". i will look for some pictures.

Cayuse, i wish you could go with me too.

15 minutes with Cappy ground driving with me, then hubby took over, hitched and drove him a little bit.

30 minutes driving Peanut ☺

MajorClem I hope you are riding or driving this weekend. Or both!

Where is Squeaks???

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove my team 90 min on friday and 60 min on sunday. We had lot, lot of fun this time again :D

And ground drove with Moony for 30 and 20 minutes on the weekend.

Okay I've been all over the place for the last week so I promise to catch up and add everyone's time. I'm a little overwhelmed trying to go back and split ground driving vs driving time so it's taking me a little longer. But I'll have it done eventually....
default_smile.png

Northwolf... Did you edit your time before or after your 50 minute team drive?? I added it before I saw that you edited your time on the spreadsheet so you may be 25 min over on each horse on your team now. Let me know so I can adjust if need be. Thanks!

Okay, I finally got times split between ground driving and driving. I went back through the whole thread and re-totaled everything so we should be in good shape. If you find an error I apologize in advance. I try to keep up on it so that I'm just adding time as you are posting it but it did take me til mid Feb to get the spreadsheet up and running and some of our fist time posts were a little clumsy as we tried to figure this thing out. Let me know if you need any changes made.

Maybe one of these days I will get out and drive. Once my son was out of school for summer break all bets are off and we are busy doing who knows what...

Last edited by a moderator:
MajorClem, I already added the 50 min to my corrections. Sorry about the confusions caused by self-editing the list. I'm confused too about that much numbers, so I listed all my postings into an excel-file to recalculate.

Here is the re-calculation for july:

calc.JPG

I just corrected the values on the sheet until today. I will add a comment on the table-cells if I edit the hours on my own in the future!

Latest posts

Back