Hours to Drive 2017

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_xbud.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR RO ALL MY BEST FRIENDS.

Final call for hours! I'll be posting our totals tomorrow. You guys are an inspiration to me to get my rear in gear and drive more in 2018.

Are we enjoying this enough to start new threads for 2018? Do we want a new "Hours" thread AND a new "Drive Day" thread? Or just an "Hours" thread and keep the "Drive Day" thread we have going??

Here's the year end hours.

Driving

Marsha: 46H 55M

Cayuse: 42H 25M

SilverCity: 4H

Jeannie: 74H 10M
MajorClem: 14H 15M

NorthWolf: 105H 15M

KLJcowgirl: 12H 5M

Ground Driving:

Marsha: 12H 55M

Cayuse: 18H 10M

Silver City: 3H

Jeannie: 4H 40M

MajorClem: 4H 30M
NorthWolf: 12H 35M

I think we all knew that NorthWolf would run away with first place so CONGRATS! You are a driving inspiration to us all.

Jeanie is our Second Place driver for total hours!

Cayuse is our WINNER for top Ground Driving hours.

I'll start a new "Hours" thread and we'll keep the "Drive Day" thread going so we don't lose the info already there. I too like to be able to go back and look up info and pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congradulations to Northwolf. over one hundred hours by yourself. SUPER.

Congradulations to all of us that dedicated ourselves to trying. We should all have a new years resolution to do better this year.

I resolute. hehehehe.

AABig thank you to Majorclementine for being our guiding light.

Thanks for the congrats! And congratulations too to the other winners and all of the members who drove this year. You are a great motivation!

I was really surprised that it was over 100 hours at the end... not expected that! But every single hour was pure fun and learning lessons for me and the horses, who are simply the best. I never drove more than in the last six months.

A big, big Thank to MajorClementine for doing the hour logging!

Received my beautiful achievement ribbons today in the mail! As soon as this terrible wind dies down and it warms up a little I will take a picture of the boys with their prizes! What a great idea! Thank you, Cayuse!!
You are welcome! I had so much fun picking out the ribbons, it was like being a kid again. So many colors!

I would love to see a picture of them!

I like your new avatar pic of DD :)

received my ribbons yesterday, what a lovely surprise, thank you sooo much. they are temporarily on my frig, but when we have a break in the weather i will rush down to the barn and take some pics. thanks again.
Glad you got them OK! I was afraid that you would miss them as you would be heading out again. They were supposed to arrive on Tuesday, but the big storm delayed them, I bet. I love pictures :)

Latest posts

Back