Hours to Drive 2017

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my hours so far.

Cappy: 1/8 30 minutes Peanut: 1/3 30 minutes

2/3 30 minutes 1/7 30 minutes

2/10 60 minutes 2/4 30 minutes

2/11 30 minutes 2/9 60 minutes

2/16 15 minutes 2/15 15 minutes

2/18 45 minutes

These were all driving hours, in the sled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peanut's hours are next to Cappy's, I dunno why they ran together. I tried to list them in two columns.

Dang. Does it make sense at all?

Peanut is 1/3 30 minutes

1/7 30 minutes

2/4 30 minutes

2/9 60 minutes

2/15 15 minutes

I'm done!

Amazing! Thanks ^^^

The cool think about the endomondo phone app is it will track mileage even if you are driving in an arena. It tracks mileage when I'm ice skating on our tiny community pond.

I'm excited to keep track of my hours this year. I'm going to be pretty far behind the group on totals but it will still be fun just to see how many I can accumulate
default_smile.png

Thank you for keeping track!

I got a headstart on the hours because I love the snow. Now that mud season is here I won't get any hours for awhile. It will be at least a month. You will catch up!

I forgot to check the time so I will estimate.

1 hour for Rowdy, including circles, road work, and some obstacle work.

He did very well today; I think my new strategies are going to work out for him. I have hope.

Here are some time totals. I will try to do better.

Dapper Dan

40 minutes

40 minutes

Rowdy

40 minutes

40 minutes

30 minutes

60 minutes

45 minutes

1.5 hours

45 minutes

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much.

I wish I loved snow cuz we just got 2' of fresh powder over the last 48 hours. If the sun will come out I'm determined to try out my sleigh runners on my EE cart.

I can't wait to see the year end total of hours for the whole group. It'll be fun to see how many total hours all of us together drive.

Okay I re-did my spreadsheet with much cursing and frustration. Things were easier to learn before I turned 30 I think. Anyway.... I've got it down to totaling everyone individually and together each by month and by year. So every time you post driving time I add it to your monthly time which adds it to the total monthly, your total year, and the group total year. Does that make any sense??? Point being, I learned how to make a functional spread sheet! It's about time.

Also, I'm the only one on this thread so far who hasn't actually added any time this year. I need to get after it....

What until you hit 50! Then everything's confusing! I got a barn camera set up last month and I still can't

figure out the volume control. It sounds like the ponies are in my kitchen. I have found out they are very noisy when I'm not out there. Snort Snort Stomp Rattle Rattle. And Peanut likes to stand in his feed tub and tap dance.

last saturday i finally drove charlie and i over to the park, not really a park, it's a wildlife refuge. we drove for about an hour. graavel roads, graded hardly any hills / i felt so good when we came home, charlie loved it too, he trotted most of the way, he gets stronger every season. he is 5 now .

Thanks Major Clemontine for doing the spread sheet. how many people do we have?

My pleasure. It's about time I learned how to do a spreadsheet anyway.

So far there are 5 of us driving 7 horses. We're just over 20 hours for the year so far and that's the coldest yuckiest part of the year.

Amen to that. i have a second mini i will be driving also. this will be fun, now you get out and DRIVE hehe
If you want your hours driving each horse separate just be sure to mention the name of which horse you drove when you post hours.

This weekend didn't go at all as planned. Had a surprise visit to the Doctor with my son. Then a weekend youth "retreat" that I attended as one of the youth leaders. Got home late today from that and took the dogs to the dog park for a much needed run. However, Hubby has PROMISED me that he will help me get Clem's harness adjusted as well as possible on Monday because we both have the day off. And I'm doing it dang it!!!!

Hope your son is OK.

Does your husband help with the minis alot? Mine enjoys them and he has claimed Cappy as his. He helps me with the harness adjustments too, as the arthritis can make the buckles impossible for me to do sometimes.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get out to drive on Monday.

Spring will be here soon!

Hope your son is OK.

Does your husband help with the minis alot? Mine enjoys them and he has claimed Cappy as his. He helps me with the harness adjustments too, as the arthritis can make the buckles impossible for me to do sometimes.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get out to drive on Monday.

Spring will be here soon!
Thank you my son is back to 100%

Hubby does help as often as he can. He has a fairly demanding work schedule so his time is limited. He's 6'2" tall and feels a little funny driving the minis but, with my parents being gone, he does like to hitch up dad's foxtrotter and drive with me while I drive Clem. It's more fun to drive with someone so I appreciate him doing this very much.

I got the harness adjusted and got Clem measured for a new Comfy Fit. However, I am waiting until the end of the month to order it since I am hoping to get her a team mate on the 30th at the Waverly sale. Might as well order both harnesses at the same time. No driving, sadly.... hubby wanted to start our bathroom remodel so we can get our house on the market this year. The sooner we sell the sooner we can build on our 4 acre piece outside of town
default_smile.png

Back