Hours to Drive 2017

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew.... should be all caught up now. I am firmly in last place I believe because I have great intentions to drive and zero follow through.... or time.... You guys are great!

Oh I did get in 15 min of driving Phineas (one of the new Fjords) yesterday when we went to meet them. And we got about an hour total on the team but we were all taking turns driving so, while the horses got some time, we got very little time each. But we did have fun with 7 of us piled on the wagonette.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you MajorClem for recording the hours again!

I have the last hours for july:

80 minutes for the team Massai/Teddy on saturday

60 minutes for the team on sunday

50 minutes for Massai today

and finally 30 minutes of ground driving for Moony (today)

I'm on holidays now *yeah* I'm looking forward to drive a lot!
default_aktion033.gif

July is on the books with 35 hours of driving for our little group and 5 hours ground driving. That makes July our highest month this year! WTG you guys. Zero help from me so you guys are awesome. On to August.....

Wow, congrats to all for this excellent total time of driving! MajorClem, you'll have now the chance to help beating this record in the new month :D Let's go!

@Marsha: Oh yes, they are! :D Since driving isn't by far not the only activity we're doing... I'm looking forward to do some interesting mountain trails (hiking) in my holiday too ;)

I started into the new month with 25 minutes of ground work for Moony.

Latest posts

Back