Photo

Naomi 2017 pregnancy and foaling topic, pics etc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#11 Debby - LB

Debby - LB

Someone just shoot me!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:16 AM

Good luck with all of them!  Naomi is getting very close, if you have any questions we're here to help.  It's so exciting waiting for a new foal please keep us updated and remember we LOVE new foal photos!

Lil Beginnings Miniature Horse & Pony ...The Original Small Horse Social Network - since 1997 helping you promote your business down the street or across the globe!
Small Horse Connect Miniature Horse farm and related business directory - all things related to small equine....are you connected?

BowensDesign.com - Equine Web Design

The mind is a tricky thing. Biased by your experience, it colors and shapes your reality, manufacturing broad sweeping beliefs from small, questionable, points of data.

Every mighty oak was once a nut that stood its ground.

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#12 Chilam

Chilam

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:43 PM

Well, 240 days now! Lots to go still.

Winter has come, late. Soon it´s spring here in finland. Taking picks every 20 days until it starts to happen something.

Naomi e240.jpg Naomi s240.jpg

#13 Debby - LB

Debby - LB

Someone just shoot me!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:43 AM

That belly is getting heavier and making the telltale v shape... she's coming along nicely!

Lil Beginnings Miniature Horse & Pony ...The Original Small Horse Social Network - since 1997 helping you promote your business down the street or across the globe!
Small Horse Connect Miniature Horse farm and related business directory - all things related to small equine....are you connected?

The mind is a tricky thing. Biased by your experience, it colors and shapes your reality, manufacturing broad sweeping beliefs from small, questionable, points of data.

#14 Ryan Johnson

Ryan Johnson

Someone just shoot me!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

She is looking great , Hope spring arrives quickly for you :)

TayJay Miniature Horses

Victoria , Australia 

#15 Chilam

Chilam

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

260 days today. Everything is ok. Looks same as 240 days, and that´s just ok.

Naomi s260.jpg Naomi e260.jpg

#16 Debby - LB

Debby - LB

Someone just shoot me!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:23 PM

Any changes?

#17 Chilam

Chilam

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:19 AM

Not yet. 270 days tomorrow. I´ll take pictures again at 280 days (16.3) or if something changes before. Everything going nice now. :yes 

#18 Debby - LB

Debby - LB

Someone just shoot me!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:45 PM

Good to hear all is well!

#19 Debbie Roberts

Debbie Roberts

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

Awww, getting excited for your new arrival. Naomi and KeKe are so cute! How tall is Naomi? Love her spots Will keep watching for her updates, thanks for sharing her

#20 Chilam

Chilam

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:56 PM

Naomi is about 30 inch, and Keke is 33-34 inch.
I hope spring comes fast. It´s getting warmer, that´s good. Getting rid of the snow and ice (yes I´m not winter lover..)
About two months to go! Day 272 now, evening already.