Naomi 2017 pregnancy and foaling topic, pics etc

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see her baby, and the colorI too do not like winter and we finally getting warmer, hope we are done with the snow, and ready for spring. Naomi might be waiting for a nice spring day I'll be watching for her beautiful baby pictures. Thanks for sharing her

280 days now. She is clipped no, springtime, no more furry look. Well, partly clipped, still uses blanket outside. She looks so small without that winter fur!

Naomi e280.jpg

Naomi s280.jpg

No udder development, everything looks good, foal is active. So we wait. and wait. and wait.. only 280 now, long tie to go.

Here is my donkey! She has about 3+ months to go. (254 days now)

Leenu e254.jpg Leenu t254.jpg

The both look wonderful and very much pregnant
default_smile.png

285 days, just a liiiitlebit udder development. Photo taken at evenig, so Naomi had been a looongh day (19h) outside before taking pic.

Naomi u285.jpg

So here we go, we have first signs of foaling. Lets see how many weeks it takes now.

Naomi´s belly looks.. Cuter now than 10 days ago. Different shape. Udder is same as 285 days post.

Springtime, weather getting warmer, snow and ise melting. Hope it wont get colder again.

Naomi s290.jpg Naomi e290.jpg

Last few months (10) have gone so slowly, and so fast at the same time. Propably the next weeks-months will go slooooowly.. 3½ months and both of my mares should have their foals.

Won't be long now!! She's close to 300 days now is that right? You are almost to the nail-biting, any minute, patiently waiting
default_ohnoes.jpg
stage that drives us all nuts with wondering and worrying.. Have you got everything that you will and might need ready?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have everything ready. 291 days today. Last pictures at 290 days. Waiting patiently, will add straws to her stable when she looks a bit more ready.

Weather forecast says couple cooler days now, then warmer again.

300 days finally!

Spring, and Naomi, have stopped progressing for last ten days. Took pictures after all. Slowly, slowly.. But I have to remember, Naoi is maiden so she has no rules..

Naomi s300.jpg Naomi e300.jpg

Naomi u300.jpg Naomi y300.jpg

Heck, I have one mare that has had two previous foals, the last one last year. Her first foal was 355 days, second one was 319, and this one! We are at 329 with only have a bag. I have a mare having her second foal that is more bagged up and she wont be 330 days until end of this month.

Wow very close! and making some nice changes, very high for 310 but they can drop quickly she looks about to pop she's so round now. Really pretty girl, can't wait to see her foal.

I can't wait to see this foal either! It's always such a surprise with all the color!

She's looking good, steadily getting closer.

312, udder just a liiitlebit bigger, not mutch. BUT, we had mucus plug in the tail today. Belly not dropped, I would say mare looks like same as the last photos. Maidens, let´s see..

You are right she's dropping. Wow what a difference in now and last summer!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No bellypics now. Day 329, morning. Its gettin colder after tomorrow, so I think Naomi will not foal for at least for a week.

Naomi ut329.jpgNaomi u329.jpgNaomi v329.jpg

Latest posts

Back