Aquarium

23 replies to this topic

#21 Marsha Cassada

Marsha Cassada

I'm a goner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

If you ever have any questions about your fish aquarium feel free to message me. My dad owned an Aquarium business for 16 years so a lot of his knowledge rubbed off on me as I was growing up :) It's quite pleasant to have a fish tank.

Oh, thank you!   The crayfish shed his skin recently.  My heart turned over when I saw that skin, thinking he had died.  But, then I saw his little claws on the edge of the hidey place we put in for him, so I knew it was just a skin.  He is very active, and I've seen him lurking in the greenery, as though he wants to grab the fish, but I think they are too large for him.

• MiniHearts likes this

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#22 Miniv

Miniv

I just can't help myself :-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,438 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:47 PM

My husband is now making noises about jazzing up our aquarium with color. He's looking at Ram Cichlids.  They're supposed to be okay with Angel Fish and won't bother our two "suckers" at the bottom.

Marsha, Have you named your crayfish yet?  I was thinking...Elvis...As in "Blue Suede Shoes".....Yeah, I know it's a stretch....LOL.

Miniature Ventures -- Larry & Maryann Cerullo -- <a href="http://www.miniature...eventures.com/" target="_blank">http://www.miniature...ntures.com/</a>
Breeding for the continuous improvement of the miniature horse AND miniature classic Arenosa Shetland in athletic ability and beauty. Relocated to beautiful Powell Butte, Oregon in 2005! Come visit!

Our posts are only our opinions or based from our experiences since 1990 as miniature horse owners/breeders. Please take our advice or leave it.....It's a FREE country (last I checked!).

** "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. Protect the rights of all who are helpless."
Proverbs 31:8 **

#23 Marsha Cassada

Marsha Cassada

I'm a goner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

My husband is now making noises about jazzing up our aquarium with color. He's looking at Ram Cichlids.  They're supposed to be okay with Angel Fish and won't bother our two "suckers" at the bottom.

Marsha, Have you named your crayfish yet?  I was thinking...Elvis...As in "Blue Suede Shoes".....Yeah, I know it's a stretch....LOL.

Do you have a recent photo of your setup?

Grand daughter suggested Percy for the crayfish.  Elvis and the blue suede shoes is a cool idea.

#24 Marsha Cassada

Marsha Cassada

I'm a goner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:57 PM

Where did this gorgeous guy come from?  Surely I would have noticed him before.  Maybe it had a growth spurt?  It is a blue ramshorn.  I cleaned the aquarium a couple of weeks ago and changed out the decor.  Not sure which one I like better; they are so different.

Attached Thumbnails

• blue snail.jpg

• Miniv, Debby - LB, amysue and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users