NEW! Cavallo Miniature Horse boots!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamomile

Reaction score
Oh! I'm so excited! I emailed Cavallo to see if they make a boot for the miniature horses and this is what they sent me!

83c227_d19984ee36c6469f861466974ad32f29~mv2.png

I'm excited to get a pair of these to compare with the easy boots miniature horse boots. I see these boots have a drain for water so these may work better for CDE's!

Yes these are not listed on their site yet! They just sent me this flyer today. I have asked about price and will share as soon as I know!

I'm really excited about these. I have been toying with getting the easyboots but I'm not sure I'm sold on their design. I'm sure they are great boots and do just what they need to but I think I may like the Cavallo design a bit more... Can't wait to see what pricing is on them.

I would like to know the price of these also! Please post when you know!

I use this boots for my big horse and love them I can not remember what I paid for them at Big Dees here in Ohio They stay on and my vet recommended them to me for my barefoot horse

She emailed me back this yesterday morning:

Hi Mindy,

I suspect they will retail for about $40 per boot.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

All the best,

Krystle Davies
Customer Service Manager
Cavallo Horse & Rider
1-877-818-0037
WWW.CAVALLO-INC.COM

Oh man I am SO excited about these boots! I plan on doing a video that shows both the miniature horse boot by Easyboot and then these. I can't wait to compare them.
default_yes.gif

Here is the post sls! I don't know how to tag you (and don't know if that is an option...) but thought you would appreciate the info here.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up! I received this email today about the miniature horse Cavallo boots!

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for checking in with us. There was a bit of a delay but our CLB boots are on their way and scheduled for delivery the first week of November.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

All the best,

Krystle Davies

So pretty soon we will have access to these little boots!!

Look what I found at Jeffers Equine
default_smile.png

JEFFERS

Cart (0)
If animals could talk, they'd say Jeffers!

All Animals

Cavallo "CLB" Cute Little Boot, Black, MiniItem #8ZBU
$39.99

Cavallo "CLB" Cute Little Boot is built with the same durability & quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, now in the cutest form that you have ever seen...just for minis! Black. Read More

This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
(In Stock)
Qty:

Your Price:$39.99

Guaranteed Lowest Price!

(0)

Write the First Review!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back