Valentine Game: Help Cupid!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAME OVER! Thanks for playing!

If anyone wants to donate a prize to our game here, email us
default_smile.png

Come back in April for another game!

Awww, how exciting! Thank You L'il Beginnings. I was shocked to see my name. Have following this site for many years like so many others. As I'm not the greatest on the computer never thought I would make it to this point. Love reading and learning from so many post. I now have 2 miniature horses. A gelding and stallion palomino's. Daddy and his Son. I had a mare, and lost her and her baby this last Aug. and still miss her so much. I can relate to so many of you that have also lost.

Anyways, I love this site, first time playing one of your games, and was very excited to see my name......Maybe beginner's Luck!

Thank You!

I just saw your nice post so forgive us for not responding. Thank you so much for your kind words Debbie!! and Welcome to the forum!

I am so very sorry about your Mare and foal, that is heartbreaking. I hope you will feel comfortable joining in here on the boards, it is always nice to post and share with a community who understands what you are going through. There are many long time breeders and show exhibitors here who have a wealth of knowledge to share so have fun learning plus sharing your own experiences about these little horses we all love so much.

Thank you for playing the game and a Big CONGRATULATIONS to you for winning this Valentines Day. I hope you enjoy your gift that's on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Debby, Yes, I have watch and learned so much on Lil Beginning through many years. So much knowledge here and other's that share the joy of there Miniature Horses. As not the greatest with the computer, it took many years to try and see if I could post. Sometimes I do surprise myself! Thank You again for all you do for so many.

Latest posts

Back