POST HERE when your Santa gift arrives!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
PLEASE post here when you GET your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
default_thud.gif

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but PLEASE POST HERE as soon as you get it THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!
That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.
default_yes.gif

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift! Please don't make me hunt you down, shooting you with emails!
default_xkngt.gif

So.....Please have mercy on me and POST here that you GOT your gift!
default_giveup.gif

Post here that you got them and then post here again later to tell what you got after you open it and show us pics of your goodies! Yup, posting pics is the LB "law"! LOL
default_thumbup.gif

Seeing what everyone gets is the best part!
Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

Every year I have people that get their gift and don't post and then their Santa asks me to ask them if they got it. That makes a ton of work for me. Most of the time I get the answer, "Yes I got it weeks ago but I'm waiting to open it".
AHHH!!!
default_gaah.gif

We don't mind if you wait to open it, but PLEASE let us know you GOT it ok??

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so people know who to thank!
default_worshippy.gif

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

It's ok to say that you SENT your pkg, but please don't post here to who or where it's going! Don't ruin the surprise!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I started this thread because I hear gifts are flying every which way!
default_smile.png

WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

Whohoo! Let me be the first! I got mine Just before Thanksgiving! What a surprise! And what treasures!

Thank you so much "Dobby204" ! I love everything!

The bracelet is so special, and I have already used the light when we had a power outage the very next day! The bird wind chime has a special place, the tea is yummy, and the Choc almonds are already gone! The garden gloves are much needed and will be put to good use! The horsey bookmark is hanging from my cars rearview mirror, the cinnamon whisk is delightful and the hoof pick is picking away!

ss-xmas15.jpg

Ooh!! Look at all the goodies!!! Wonderful Santa you had!!!

Whooo! Hooo!! I got a box today!! Thank You Amy Sue!!!! I just opened the outer box but not presents inside. Hopefully the chaos will settle down to a dull roar so I can open them with proper reverence.
default_smile.png

Glad it got there in one piece Saleena! My cat kept unwrapping your presents.

i received my gift from santa!!!! yayyyyyyyy!!!

thank you!!!

haven't opened it yet but it is sitting under my tree tempting me!!!

i will see how long i last.....

I received a box from Angela Foy today. Stuffed full of horse treats, haven't opened beyond that, yet. The treats smell yummy. Don't know how long I'll hold out.

I received my secret Santa gift yesterday .. I got 2 bags of horsey treats that our ponies will love and I got a gorgeous pony necklace I can't wait to wear it . I love it. Thanks so much everything was wonderful

I received my secret Santa gift yesterday .. I got 2 bags of horsey treats that our ponies will love and I got a gorgeous pony necklace I can't wait to wear it . I love it. Thanks so much everything was wonderful

Dave was a great Santa!
default_firstprize.gif

He commissioned me to make that necklace for her to give to you Bev
default_yes.gif
It's supposed to look like you colt

Thank you so much Anski!! I recieved my lovely parcel in the post today!! I am not as patient as all of you so I have already opened it- some yummy chocolate and an adorable wreath with bells on it! Thank you so much! Ps. Your corgies are very cute!

My parcel arrived today!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Thank you so much to my secret Santa. There was no forum name but it came from UK and I LOVE everything.

There was chocolate, a toy for my doggy, a cookie cutter and food glitter! yippeeee, I will be baking Santa's this afternoon.

IMG_0875.JPG

Painted -perfection,

Dave (fancyshadow) said to tell you he is so glad you like the necklace. He hoped you would.

Thank you so much Anski!! I recieved my lovely parcel in the post today!! I am not as patient as all of you so I have already opened it- some yummy chocolate and an adorable wreath with bells on it! Thank you so much! Ps. Your corgies are very cute!
Wow, that was fast!! Glad it got there in time! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

~kathryn

I got my secret santa gift today all the way from Montana and Squires Miniature Horses, not sure what the forum name is. I got the book Outstanding Miniature Horse Stallions Past And Present Volume 1. I am enjoying looking at it and reading about the many stallions. :)

Little Coco wasn't too sure about the squeaky penguin when he arrived from Santa but by the time I got home from work today they were best friends
default_smile.png

IMG_0881 (1).JPG

My gift arrived today! Thank you very much for all the goodies, though I'm not sure who it was from as there was no name on it.

~kathryn

I got my secret santa gift today all the way from Montana and Squires Miniature Horses, not sure what the forum name is. I got the book Outstanding Miniature Horse Stallions Past And Present Volume 1. I am enjoying looking at it and reading about the many stallions. :)
I'm not sure of Dot's group name, but know her well.

Happy Holidays!!! I got my gifts today!! Thanks so much! The only name was on the return label H. Griffin

Thanks

Lea

zoey829

Thank you Chanda! I love the table runner and hot pads. Handmade? Beautiful. I've been using dish towels. I was also gifted dark chocolate, a guardian angel key chain (you must know how I drive), a sun beaded sun catcher, an ornament from Montana (hooray!), an issue of Horse Source, and treats for the minis. Thank you again for the wonderful and very thoughtful gifts. I'm sorry I'm a spoil sport and totally unable to wait til Christmas to open the package
default_smile.png

1449955946016-1218071662.jpg

Latest posts

Back