Maiden mare unknown due date

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks awesome
default_smile.png

And baby needs to move a bit forward of center. She's looking good!!

It takes roughly 6 weeks from start of bag to delivery. But all horses don't follow that schedule. I had one mare go from nothing to deliver in 3-4 weeks, while the other three took about 6-8 weeks.

She's looking good and cooking the perfect surprise baby for you. Just hang in there, it will be over before you know it.

She might be putting on the finishing touches for you
default_smile.png

She is looking good , a few good rolls will help to line baby into position for delivery.

Have you felt any movement at feed time ?

I have tried to feel movement several times but never have. I never felt any movement with Baylee either. I think that I have seen it, but even then I'm still not sure. It's crazy. I have decided that she has to wait now until my 60th birthday that would be the 21st of August.

Spice had a solid black filly sometime after 4:30 this morning when I left for work and 1:30 this afternoon.

Baby is nursing and has passed a small amount of poo in the hour I have been home. image.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This is wonderful news, and such a pretty little one!!! Just perfect -- as mom was putting on those beautiful finishing touches for you!! Just look at those long legs!!

How cute is that? She's adorable and your wait is over. I'm new on here and have been waiting with you as I too am in waiting, exciting to see and watch as other's go through the same things. I'm not the greatest on the computer and surprised myself getting this far. So happy for you and your new bundle of joy! Thank You for sharing your adventure as I have learned so much on here

What a CUTIE! Congrats!

Now the wait to see if she's going to get spots - as unlike pintos, they can come later - right Diane?

Latest posts

Back