Help Santa! PLAY This Game & Win!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 please
default_smile.png

Sorry guys my satellite went out and I was offline! The man just left from fixing it!

PerformanceMini you found the other one!!!!

Thanks for playing everyone!!!!!!!!!

GAME OVER
default_smile.png

Thank you! Thank you! I don't win things too often. My winning guess of 85 was in honor of my Mother's 85th birthday this month!
default_birthday.gif
She got her mini 11 years ago and is still showing him! (guess I will have to share with her! LOL!)
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

Hubby came home sick from work today (he NEVER does that) but I'll see if he feels up to taking the prizes to the PO for me later.

And I received my prize today! I forgot about it for the moment and thought "what's this package?" when the post person left it-LOL! Had to open it of course! Thank you to Joanne Sullivan of San Jose, CA for donating the nice gift and to REO for mailing it! I received a nice new blue grooming caddy-our old one works but is looking kind of tacky (pun intended!) as it's 29 years old!. And it had some nice little Christmas wrapped goodies (which I opened - Hee Hee!). There was one of the really nice hoof picks that Hubby and I treasure, a new weight/measure tape, a bucket hanger and a mini 'shaver'. Wheeeee-such fun!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
Thank you again! Oops! got to edit-forgot the photo!

IMG_20141222_155914_235.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know a Joanne Sullivan. Who is that?

Those prizes are ones I've had for several years (LB stock) and Debby provided the postage.

OOOOOHHHHHHHH GOSHHHHH! Sorry! Sorry! The name was on a label on the box and your name was too. Guess I assumed she was who gave the prize and sent it to you! OOOPS and Ooops again! Sorry Robin!
default_thud.gif
default_oops.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_no.gif

EXTRA EXTRA BIG THANK YOU TO REO/ROBIN FOR MY PRIZE!!!!!!!! (and now I like even more!).
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_giveup.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

(Thank you Debbie to for the postage!)
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! LOL! I'm a box hoarder! My hubby rolls his eyes when something comes and I say (yes every time) Nice box! I have a room of boxes and rummage through them when I have something to mail
default_smile.png

Ha ha ha too funny!

Mary Lou bought the prizes and Debby paid all that postage so your prize is from awesome LB!
default_wub.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back