Russia threats and poodle defense.. ..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthorsemom

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I was surprised to read about that as well, shows how Putin isn't taking us seriously anymore.

Putin doesn't take anyone seriously , you only need to look at what he has done to his own people to know what kind of (I was going to say Man but don't think id even put him in that category) he is.

The man is ruthless and we all need to be worried of his intentions.

Romney called it in the debates and Obama laughed about the 1980's calling and wanting their cold war back. Obama should call and see if Mitt still has that phone number!

Romney was also right about the growing threat of a nuclear Iran, which was also laughed off by Obama, whose foreign policy has been a perpetual and utter failure.

Plus, step by deliberate step, our Nation has been weakened as the world power, and that's not just bad for the USA, it is bad for freedom and our planet.

Interesting read.
Alex Jones is a little "out there" in my opinion. (However, sensational comments/articles do drive web traffic.) For example, on #8, we're told that: "Russia now has 1,643 warheads deployed on intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-launched ballistic missiles and heavy bombers. The United States has 1,642...."

When you're dealing with this type of explosive devices, the difference between 1643 and 1642 is miniscule. Besides, I sincerely doubt either side would be able to deploy even a few hundred (much less a few thousand) ...everybody would be dead, melted, or whatever happens when you multiply Nagasaki by a thousand or so.

I read today that Russia is going to start flying over our country. I find it hard to believe, with the problems in this country now, there are to many rumors started to create panic.

Latest posts

Back