Obama's Imigration Reform

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky seven

Reaction score
Besides not wanting to work with the 2 branches this man who said he was a president bound by the laws, he just showed what he really thinks of our laws by doing just what he wants. Sorry I'm not that clear but my meds are messing with my mind right now. I was watching interviews with young Mexicans who were born here, they don't think Obama went far enough. They want more! As far as I'm concerned, these brats have a way to become legal citizens, just go to classes and take an oath like everyone else does that comes from another country. I say, send them all home, now. I'm done with whiny kids who want everything we have to offer while not doing a thing to earn the right to call themselves Americans. Take an oath or leave that should be the choice they have. Not a free ticket.

It was certainly a slap in the face to so many immigrants who worked hard, spent time and money to be here legally and become citizens.

It's not just whiny kids either, there are millions of adults as well.

Obama is like the honey badger, he just does what he wants, difference is I actually like and respect the honey badger.

Why didn't he do something in his first to years, when the leftwing had complete control? Just the worst president ever and darn if we didn't have every reason to know it before 2008.

for the life of me I cannot link an interesting article I read here. sigh. It used to be easy to link things to read. Anybody instruct me so I can post something I read?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you cut / paste the URL?

I've loved political cartoons as long as I can remember. My grandpa had a scrap book of them and I "got" some of them even then. These are some I've seen the past few days that stand out to me and fit the topic.

IMG_30632983170307.jpeg

IMG_30551903855122.jpeg

IMG_30508479630267.jpeg

I have to agree it certainly is a slap in the face to those who did everything right to be here legally and are working to support their families

rather than expecting everything free in the land of milk and honey. Anyone that has ever lived in west Texas will tell you "there are good

ones and there are bad ones."

Al Gore needs to stop worrying so much about the carbon footprint and start worrying about the sewage systems. I can tell you first hand

that their culture has not taught them that not everything made of paper magically disappears when you flush the toilet and that you don't

throw dirty pampers in and around our lakes and parks. Well, at least rotor rooter guys are going to have an increase in business and

sanitation workers now have more job security. I guess if one looks hard enough one will find that silver lining in the cloud. Meanwhile,

back at the Pelosi residence no doubt the guest rooms are being prepared. Now we know she can't take them all home but surely she has

a grand home with lots of toilets. Surely.

It won't let me cut and paste any more. sigh...or... its different and I just can't figure it out any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't let me cut and paste any more. sigh...or... its different and I just can't figure it out any more.
In the Back Porch section of the forums, this was answered by Debby under the topic entitled: Forum Problems-Quoting/Cut-Paste.

It's kind of squirrelly... but it does work.

Regarding the Obama proclamation....

I really don't understand how/what he's doing and whether he can get away with it.

I don't understand why we have laws. For example, if we have immigration laws, why do we "forgive" non-citizens who chose not to obey our laws. I really don't get it.

Thanks for sharing. That article IS incredible, absolutely incredible. I see no argument against what the writer expressed coming from even the most slick talking silver tongued devil. The fellow that penned that article hit the nail right on the head.

Great article! Love The Blaze
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back