baby bump/bumps.....?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
34 ? I thought it was snowing a few weeks ago. Is it 34 degrees Celsius or 34 something else.?
default_smile.png

Cant wait to see some new pics
default_smile.png

Update- so yesterday was pretty warm..34. The girls were loving it. The cuteness and blazin were running around like they just won the lottery lol. Blazon was flagging her tail so high it went over her back, and the cuteness just could not compete. Of course I was standing there like nervous wreck cause I didn't want them to slip and hurt the babies. So I only let them run around for 10mins. Once I leave the pen they stop because they think its no fun anymore. I'll add some pics soon gotta go feed

OK here are the

picsIMG_20150209_170957.jpg

IMG_20150209_171645.jpg

IMG_20150209_171047.jpgIMG_20150209_170936.jpgIMG_20150209_170922.jpg

Appently cafe has a hidden talent.. She can sneez, pass gas, and pose for a pic all at the same time. Who knew she was such a great multi tasker lol.

IMG_20150209_171831.jpg

IMG_20150209_171741.jpg

And the cuteness of course.

I really need to start using my actual camera and not my tablet. The quality of the pictures is terrible very sorry. Calfe looked super round the other day but now not so much. Baby must be getting comfy. Whisper is massive! And she is due in July....well supposedly. This is her second foal and she looks huge! Lady bug doesn't look to different same with blazin.

Anyone have an idea as to how far along whisper looks? She's the black mare, sorry pics are poor quality.

Just read your thread. Cuteness is just too cute! Whisper if that is the top one is really pretty too. She is also huge. I don't know anything about pregnant horses.. This is my first go around with owning horses. I am loving them though. So sweet that you have the pics of cafe like that. My grand baby will get to grow up with Patty and her foal, I hope.

Ryan- 34degrees so it was pretty nice. The snow was melting. And now its frozen. Lol its been off and on. Today is supposed to be a high of around 37degrees and a chance of flurries. Maybe the snow will melt more.

Kim- I grew up with calfe and whisper. They taught me a lot. Calfe taught me about lazy horses, and whisper taught me about bratty babies. Whisper was born when I was in elementary school. So we learned together lol. I'm sure your grand baby will learn so much and have so much fun.

No whisper is the baby of my oldest mare Penelope, is my avatar. Calfe is not related to any of my girls. She is toyland farms bred. Sorry it was a bit confusing.

Just looked at the dates and calfe is due in 2months and 18days...to be precise lol. I will most likely wait a while till next post. Unless there are some major changes.
default_smile.png

They are great Kim
default_smile.png
. The other day all the girls were acting like it was spring. When it was -12. Calfe tried rolling, and was unsuccessful in her attempt lol. She got up real fast, turns out her belly is not a comfortable cushion. Cuteness is being cute of course. And whisper is getting big. Blazin now has a noticeable belly. I am very excited about that baby
default_smile.png
. Hopefully it is a baby not just my eyes playing tricks on me. Tomorrow I will try to get some pics

I love seeing them when they try to have a good roll and that awkward baby bump gets in the way - soooooooooooooo frustrating for them. LOL!

OK I hate skunks!!!!!!! One went in the barn last night, now the girls don't want to go in. I'm gonna set a trap out..AGAIN. Dealt with the last one but they hear theres a new vacancy and flock. I might just need to set traps once a month? Really can't stand em. Anyone have ideas?

We saw a skunk last summer. A big one! We watched it slowly meander across the road onto the woods. That was the first one I had seen in a very long time. I feel for you and the girls. They can be such stinkers! Lol. Hope you get them and don't get sprayed yourself!

And it has begun!!!!! Calfe has bananas. Lol her bag is growing. Has been for two days. Not enough for me to stay out or any thing. But progress is progress. Still needs tail to loosen ect. I'll take pics soon. But I will be working seven days a week and class. So don't really know how soon
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back