Ebola in the US

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried hard to look and act astonished Bb. I am not a very good actress and seeing that there is nothing in your comments to dispute or even be surprised at this is how it went.

"I did not ASK for the ebola vaccine."

"I did not ask for the ebola vaccine."

"I DID not ask for the ebola vaccine."

"I did NOT ask for the ebola vaccine."

"I did not ask for the EBOLA vaccine."

"I did not ask for the ebola VACCINE."

Those of you who watched Passion Fish will understand. And for some reason ever since there has been the slightest hint that ebola will reach the U.S. I just cannot help but think of the Aesops Fable about the scorpion and the frog. But let's just run along, nothing to see here, enough of my stories.

Well Miss Vickie,

Have had a customer recently that I have really been enjoying getting to know. He know and see's all of this and has prepared for it. If Ebola becomes the weapon of choice, he is well situated in a desert environment to avoid it. How this ties together with you my dear, is that I told him I was doubly thankful. First and always because of his trust in me to build his rig and then for the extra blessing of dealing with somebody who was awake and could see clearly the matrix world around us.

You too are that later Blessing Miss Vickie.

Some how all of this determined chaos and destruction is MUCH better than Ron Paul, who would have done NONE of it and wanted to remove the income tax and IRS. And the evil grows.

Bb

As vaccines are a part of this discussion and intended to further victimize us, I will point out another falicy about them, but I'll let Sayer tell ya cause "What do I know?" It does strengthen my hard and fast rule of NEVER moving with the herd.

China's Great Mandatory Vaccine Experiment FAILURE

Zhejiang is an eastern coastal province of the People's Republic of China and home to 55 million inhabitants. All children there receive a compulsory first dose of MR at 8 months and another dose of the MMR vaccine at 18–24 months.

In the new study researchers analyzed a subset of 1,015 Zehjiang inhabitants and found that despite the recent measles outbreaks 93.6% of them were seropositive for measles antibodies, meaning they had presumably vaccine-induced protective antibodies against measles in their blood serum -- more than is required to obtain so-called 'herd immunity' threshold of 88%–92%, which is often claimed to be the solution to extinguishing infectious diseases altogether.[2] And yet despite this theoretical 'protection,' eight-seven (8.6%) of the subjects developed measles anyway.

Another recent study, published in the highly authorative Bulletin of the World Health Organization, looked at recent measles occurrences throughout China and found that there were 707 measles outbreaks in the country recorded between 2009 and 2012, with a steep trend upwards in 2013: "The number of measles cases reported in the first 10 months of 2013 – 26
x2009.gif
443 – was three times the number reported in the whole of 2012." This is all the more odd considering that since 2009 "...the first dose of measles-virus-containing vaccine has reached more than 90% of the target population." One would expect with increasing measles vaccine uptake there would result in a decrease in measles incidence.

Clearly the vaccines aren't as effective as claimed, nor is the concept of herd immunity -- which is debunked and decimated here and here -- supported unequivocally by the epidemiological evidence.

The failure of vaccine-induced antibody titers to protect against 'vaccine preventable disease' may make more sense when you consider the antibody-based theory of vaccine efficacy – a fundamental tenet of vaccinology/immunology – was recently called into question: Study Calls Into Question Primary Justification for Vaccines. Injecting aluminum and other highly immunotoxic adjuvants into the body in order to stimulate elevated antibody titers does not in and of itself guarantee their affinity for the antigen they are supposed to be protecting you against. To the contrary, It is much like saying you have improved the overall health of the beehive by kicking it with your boot to stir its angry residents and getting them to sting (and hence die) the closest thing around them. We highly suggest you obtain a copy of Tetyana Obukhanych's layperson oriented book Vaccine Illusion (she is a Ph.D. in immunology from Rockefeller University, New York, NY) to learn the almost universally repressed truth about the dangers and ineffectiveness of vaccines.

The WHO's Goal of Eradicating Measles in China with Mandatory Vaccines Has FailedIn 2005, the Regional Committee of WHO Western Pacific Region established 2012 as the target date for the complete regional elimination of measles, and the Chinese Ministry of Health initiated mandatory measles vaccination to accomplish this. A year later, in 2006, China set a goal of accelerating the progress of eliminating measles by 2012, striving to keep measles incidence below 0.1 per 100,000, and then developed a series of vaccination strategies to execute these goals.

And yet, despite the full and near universal implementation of multi-dose vaccines, measles, mumps and rubella outbreaks continued to afflict those receiving them:

"Measles outbreaks continued in 2008, with 12782 cases reported, which translated to 252.61 per million of the population. From 2009 to 2011, the incidence of measles remained high at 3.14–17.2 per million of the population. Similarly, the incidence of mumps increased from 394.32 to 558.26 per million of the population in 2007 and 2008, respectively. Finally, the reported cases of rubella increased from 3284 to 4284 in 2007 and 2011, respectively, representing a 30.45% increase or an increase from 65.94 to 78.71 per million of the population. Therefore, the elimination of measles and control of mumps and rubella are urgent public health priorities in local regions."
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/wh...tbreaks-when-99-are-vaccinated-2?page=2#_ftn1[1]
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/wh...tbreaks-when-99-are-vaccinated-2?page=2#_ftn1[SIZE=.9em][/SIZE]

And the spike in autistic children here? Especially boys. I hear it is due to the measles, mumps, rubella vaccine. I really don't know. I do find it worrisome though. I know that I am way past due for a tetanus shot, but have opted to pass due to all the mercury and other harmfuls in them. Really a lose/lose situation when you think of lockjaw verses the unknown.

And the spike in autistic children here? Especially boys. I hear it is due to the measles, mumps, rubella vaccine. I really don't know. I do find it worrisome though. I know that I am way past due for a tetanus shot, but have opted to pass due to all the mercury and other harmfuls in them. Really a lose/lose situation when you think of lockjaw verses the unknown.
I'm trying to figure out what you and, also Carriage, are trying to say. Sorry, if I sound dumb; are you both or either one of you against vaccinations? ...ebola, tetanus, etc?

I gotta' tell you, I think I'd rather risk the tetanus shot than endure the 'lockjaw.' That particular affliction sounds rather nasty, because it affects the nervous system. I don't have diabetes, but that could make it worse. If you're mussing around with horses, horse poop, etc., it's in the soil; perhaps in the poop. I don't know.....

You don't sound dumb at all. Simply put, I don't trust vaccines. My children got theirs growing up and they are perfectly normal. I don't lecture them about the vaccinations my grandchildren receive but honestly it does worry me. There are a lot of studies that link the mmr vaccine to autism and there also a lot that don't. I have to decide which sources I personally put more trust in. I had a bad experience with a tetanus shot years ago at work. I got stung on my hand by dozens of big red wasps while opening up an underground storage site (no doubt this sounds like a strange duty). I drove myself to the health clinic on base and they noticed I was due for a tetanus, forget treating my swollen hand. A knot came up on my upper arm at the site of the injection. It looked like I had a half baseball under my skin. It stayed that way for six weeks and was so painful I could not lift my arm for weeks. It ruined my camping/birthday weekend. The clinic said, oh yeah, likely a bad batch because everyone that got it had a reaction. So why did they continue to use it? I was young and was satisfied with that answer at the time. Years later, I believe I was in a control group. That incident alone certainly is not what my lack of trust in receiving vaccines is all about. I realize the majority of people are not reluctant to take vaccines and they owe me no apology for their beliefs.

Carriage, you mentioned NEVER moving with the herd...I think herding you and me would be like herding cats.
default_poke.gif

To truly know a thing, you must separate from the herd specific to that thing and then in that isolation consume all material you can get your hands on. This can and most often does make you an expert on the topic with enough due diligence and readily able to discern the truth and the lie.

Miss Vickie, you are quite correct, You and I are no longer herd members and we are not followers. We have taken our rightful place as leaders and are fully capable of running ALL of our own affairs and do not ask for nor need the servants telling us or commanding us to do anything.

The sign that we are on the right track? Well the servants really seem to hate that kind of independence that also formed our country. Scares them more than "guns" for sure.

"Those ants outnumber us 10 to 1 and if they ever figure that out, our way of life is over" Hopper in the movie Bug's Life

Thanks for your time,

Bb (Bringing horse's to water for nearly 30 years)

If you don't know how to swim, get out of the "pool". The greed of money and profits will always blind you to truth. You cannot serve both.

"Investment" with predatory criminals causes you to be an accomplice in the criminal enterprise and further partially responsible for the resulting deaths and destroyed lives. And there are MILLIONS of those. And going back well over 100years shows criminal actions in "patent" medicine. Again only the bad guy needs "blanket immunity from prosecution" as sought after and granted MANY of these companies under Bush. Not knowing this history has the unschooled cheering the very folk killing them. Golly, I remember the pictures of all the pretty girls cheering....... Hitler. That a patent would be granted for something found naturally occurring in nature is troubling to say the least. Well, that is unless............. "they" created it. I am hopeful that a few can see this and heed the warning. Still, if the lie is told often enough.........

(NaturalNews) In furtherance of the medical monopoly that dominates western civilization today, the FDA issued warning letters to three companies over what they call fraudulent health claims regarding Ebola treatments.

The warning letters, viewable here, single out the Natural Solutions Foundation (Rima Laibow) and two essential oil companies "Young Living" and "doTerra" whose distributors, the FDA says, were making claims that their oils could treat or prevent Ebola.

The warning letters threaten all three companies with possible criminal prosecutions if they do not immediately answer the FDA and FTC with explanations of how they plan to halt the making of such claims. As of this writing, the e-commerce website of the Natural Solutions Foundation appears to have already removed any mention of Ebola.

"An FDA agent showed up at my front door on September 23, 2014, to hand deliver [highly unusual!] a Warning Letter from that agency and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) advising Natural Solutions that telling the truth about Ebola, Nano Silver and CBD is, according to those agencies, against their version of the law," wrote Ralph Fucetola in this rebuttal letter entitled "We will not be suppressed!"

Fucetola goes on to write:

FDA and FTC are simply wrong about the law. And during the Ebola Epidemic their actions actively violate the July, 2014 World Health Organization (WHO) pronouncement that, during this crisis, offering even "unproven interventions" is ethical. What is not ethical is the position taken by the FDA and FTC.

Beyond the warning letters, here's the rest of the story the national press isn't reportingWhile I agree that no claims of treatment or cures should ever be made against any disease until they are supported by substantial evidence, there are some shocking facts about all this that both the FDA and FTC are conveniently ignoring:

Fact #1) The FDA refuses to conduct any testing on natural or alternative therapies (such as colloidal silver) in order to find out whether they work or not. What if some of these alternative medicines actually do work, but the medical monopoly doesn't want us to find out?

Fact #2) The FDA openly rubber-stamped the treatment of Ebola patients with the entirely unproven, experimental drug "ZMapp," which has so far resulted in around a 40% fatality rate in Ebola patients. How exactly is it that an unproven pharmaceutical is okay to use as a treatment for Ebola, but an unproven herb or natural remedy is completely unacceptable and possibly illegal? (The double standard of so-called "science" is breathtaking...)

Where is the FDA's warning letter to the manufacturer of ZMapp? Oh, wait... instead of receiving a warning letter from the FDA, the ZMapp manufacturer received a $42 million grant from Health and Human Services.

Fact #3) The FDA openly allows billions of dollars of pharmaceuticals to be prescribed each year for health conditions they were never approved for! This is called "off-label prescribing" and it's a huge part of the pharmaceutical industry's profit model.

The way it works is that a drug company receives a limited FDA approval for the drug to treat a specific, limited health condition, then that drug company engages in widespread bribery and kickbacks to doctors to encourage them to prescribe the drug for all sorts of other conditions that have never been backed by clinical trials or scientific evidence of any kind. All the while, the company claims the drug is "FDA approved," but not for the health conditions for which it is commonly prescribed!

In truth, many of the drugs U.S. consumers are prescribed for certain health conditions aren't backed by any evidence at all. The illusion of so-called "evidence-based medicine" across the pharmaceutical industry is truly an elaborate myth. The FDA doesn't even conduct any testing of pharmaceuticals at all and instead relies on drug companies to submit their own tests... which are often fabricated or falsified.

Fact #4) The United States government claims patent ownership over Ebola and all its variants. The patent number is CA2741523A1 and you can view it here.

The existence of this patent means that no company can even conduct scientific tests with Ebola viruses without running afoul of U.S. patent laws. Even worse, any company possessing Ebola would probably find its principals arrested and charged as terrorists under the U.S. Patriot Act which has specific provisions regarding "biological terrorism."

This combination of "anti-terrorism" laws and U.S. patent laws creates an actual monopoly of research on Ebola treatments. Only the government itself can authorize such research, and it is of course entirely beholden to pharmaceutical interests. This is why all research funding for Ebola cures is strictly limited to vaccines and pharma drugs. No other alternatives are even tested or considered.

Fact #5) The FDA has never shown that colloidal silver or natural cures don't work to help prevent Ebola. Granted, we can't expect the agency to run around testing everything in sight just to find out what doesn't work, but shouldn't a few of the more likely natural remedies be studied against Ebola in the interests of the public good?

Despite all the talk by the FDA (and the mainstream media) about "bogus cures," the simple scientific truth is that such status has never been established. No government organization or medical group has ever tried colloidal silver against Ebola. So how, exactly, are they so sure it's a "bogus" cure? A more technically accurate term would be "unproven." And I agree that colloidal silver is indeed an "unproven" treatment vs. Ebola, as is everything else.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047016_Ebola_treatments_warning_letters_unproven_cures.html#ixzz3ELNJOXDB

Thanks for reminding me to take my daily dose of colloidal silver and colloidal trace minerals Bb......meow meoww meowww. I also added more Imodium AD, BC powders, and alka seltzer plus sinus and allergy to my stash today. It seems I am not totally natural because I do still purchase some over the counters. Could not find any latex gloves I liked today, but that is on my list of items to stock up on. My geeky husband had already purchased respirator masks for us long ago. I scoffed back then, but right now as far as his purchase, well, I am down with that.

I have to salute you Bb (without coffee cup in saluting hand) . You tirelessly lead horses to water. I am to the point of looking out for me and mine. Likely the times have turned me into a "every man for himself" type gal.

Scoffers do so without any knowledge. They can only regurgitate what is fed them and consider it knowledge.

I am grateful for your willingness to know the truth no matter where it takes you. THAT my dear is true steel that the scoffers know nothing about.

"If you have disciplined your self to stand you will be able to when it truly counts." Those that have not will not even know how and will be swept away eventually, but probably not until they have sold you out for a scrap of bread or some other worthless bauble.

Christ had pity on these and so should we if we are to be "like him". Feeding those who abused you fulfills this command and "heaps coals upon their heads" and possibly JUST maybe "a few" will be saved.

Know yourself and as recently taught to me again, KNOW your people. Trial them by fire if needs be, but know them. Most are not what they pretend to be. Miss Vickie, you may call me anytime. I may have a few idea's that might be VERY useful for you and your precious family.

Thanks for your time,

Bb

Below is a revelation of what I have spoke to for years. Several years back we started exploring this in "the mindset of slavery". Indeed what is below has been known and practiced for hundreds of years on the sheep with their full refusal to know what is being done to them. It further gives strength to my personal rule, NEVER move with the herd. Herds are dangerous and dumb. Herds are driven. Individual Liberty requires that you move on your own and NOT be led by "leaders".

(NaturalNews) Is there really such a thing as a "sheeple" mentality -- a tendency by the vast majority of us to follow along mindlessly, and without resistance? Yes, according to a series of research projects over the past couple of years which concluded that following the crowd is a distinct human trait.

Writing for The Wall Street Journal, Luci Gutierrez compared the phenomenon to people who view a sporting event, like a football game:

Suddenly, 50,000 individuals became a single unit, almost a single mind, focused intently on what was happening on the field--that particular touchdown grab or dive into the end zone. Somehow, virtually simultaneously, each of those 50,000 people tuned into what the other 49,999 were looking at.

She notes that being part of a crowd can either be exhilarating, as in participating in sporting events, or terrifying. What's more, down through human history, we have built institutions and recreations that feed into our crowd mentality, to provide us with "that dangerous, enthralling thrill."

Think about how entire populations follow enigmatic leaders, for better or for worse. While Hitler certainly was not loved universally by all Germans -- and not all Germans were members of the Nazi Party -- he certainly managed to captivate the vast majority of the German people, who followed him as he led a conquest of the European continent that caused the deaths of tens of millions of people and destroyed entire nations.

We tend to follow what other humans are doing

As Gutierrez notes, the most recent research on the subject of crowd mentality seems to suggest "that our sensitivity to crowds is built into our perceptual system and operates in a remarkably swift and automatic way." She writes that a paper released in 2012 by A.C. Gallup, then a student at Princeton University, and colleagues, which was published by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, examined the causes and effects of crowd behavior at shopping centers and train stations.

One of the studies involved preselected subjects who joined a crowd and stared up at a spot in the sky for one minute. While they did so, researchers recorded and analyzed the reactions and movements of people surrounding them. Researchers discovered that within a few seconds hundreds of people reacted very similarly and in a coordinated manner.

"People consistently stopped to look toward exactly the same spot as the ringers," Gutierrez wrote, citing the research.

The scientists documented that the number of preselected subjects ranged from one to 15. And, as it turns out, people can be very attuned to how many others are looking at the same thing. Gutierrez noted, "Individuals were much more likely to follow the gaze of several people than just a few, so there was a cascade of looking as more people joined in."

Can also be referred to as 'mob mentality'

In a newer study published in Psychology Science, researchers Timothy Sweeny of the University of Denver and David Whitney of the University of California-Berkeley examined the triggers that cause us to follow crowds in the way that we do. To do so, they showed study participants a set of four faces, with each one looking in a slightly different direction. They then asked participants to tell them where the whole group was looking; to do so, the participants swiveled the eyes on a face on a computer screen to show the direction of the group.

"Because we combine head and eye direction in calculating a gaze, the participants couldn't tell where each face was looking by tracking either the eyes or the head alone; they had to combine the two," Gutierrez wrote. "The subjects saw the faces for less than a quarter of a second. That's much too short a time to look at each face individually, one by one."

And indeed, it sounds too difficult to achieve. Were you to try that experiment, you will find that you are barely sure of what you even saw. However, the truth is, people were amazingly accurate in the study. In an as-yet-unexplained manner, participants were generally able to put all faces together and then work out an average direction as to where the group was looking.

Such behavior has also been called "mob mentality." Here is a list of 10 instances of that phenomenon: ListVerse.com.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047017_sheeple_mob_mentality_psychology.html#ixzz3ER7YAcNF

I just opened my MSN home page to read this 'breaking news' headline: CDC confirms first case of ebola in the US....details to come'. Must say, this is concerning to me.

How many will run and hide? How many will help however they can?

Unfortunately, many doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers will turn their backs on those suffering from this disease, despite their pledges to help.

I'm proud that Oregon Health and Sciences University, where Keith works, has a plan for isolating, housing and treating patients if Ebola should make its way to the northwest. The prospect is frightening, but far better to prepare than to panic and do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
On our news tonight we were told there is a patient in Dallas. Just came back from Africa, systems began about 4 days later. 'They' are trying to track all the passengers that were on the plane!

Pam

(Oklahoma)

C02 = P x S x E x C

Bill Gates "probably one of these numbers is going to have to get pretty close to zero."

(P = People)

Latest posts

Back