Ebola in the US

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly I read way back in the 1970's that ebola was already in this country at the CDC along with alot of other very bad virus's. We may have had a vaccinne already, but I'm sure it got pushed to the back burner when Aids came along.

What scares me is that anyone and everyone is flying in and out of the country everyday. These travelers pose more of a threat in spreading viruse then the two patients brought in for treatment.

If I remember correctly I read way back in the 1970's that ebola was already in this country at the CDC along with alot of other very bad virus's. We may have had a vaccinne already, but I'm sure it got pushed to the back burner when Aids came along.

What scares me is that anyone and everyone is flying in and out of the country everyday. These travelers pose more of a threat in spreading viruse then the two patients brought in for treatment.
All true Miss Rose. The porous borders at many levels and unrestricted travel both pose problems and have for a long time. As I stated, when I see radical departure from safe protocol, I'm going to get interested. More is afoot than easily apparent. Many possibilities project outward from here. Many have to do with a projected vaccine in the future, quite possibly near future. Diligence in research will show the real game.

Thanks for your time,

Bb

Some are saying that this African outbreak is spreading so quickly in spite of all efforts to contain it--but is it any wonder, if THIS is what they call quarantine and containment ???

That likely also explains why so many health care workers have been infected--they are infected because they aren't aware that somepeople they are in contact with have Ebola...and they are not taking enough precautions soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant to comment on this the other night but forgot... Method of transmission of the disease: According to the media (not that I trust the US media too much, since I'm doubtful of their bias) ebola is spread via bodily fluids, with the highest virus concentration in blood, vomit, and diarrhea. It (supposedly) is not spread via air transmission--sneezing, coughing--like happens with the flu virus.

Just a thought. I guess we'll see.

That likely also explains why so many health care workers have been infected--they are infected because they aren't aware the pershastily are working withhas Ebola...and they are not taking enough precautions soon enough.

Edited by Debby - LB, 06 August 2014 - 04:09 AM.
link added not allowed

Curious as to what was edited, hmmmm.....

The precautions ARE observed at all times. This is a different strain than has been seen before and is defeating the level 4 protocols.

Bob--the link I had was for an article that describes how one family --parents of a woman who died of ebola--are supposed to be under quarantine, no one in or out of the house. The police stand guard out of sight of the home--family members come and go, the mother...remember her daughter died in her arms, a very high risk for infecting the mother.....the mother takes her water pot and walks to the community water pump and fills it--right along with the dozens of others who are there filling their containers at the same time. The police are unconcerned by this. So no surprise the disease spreads.

As for all health care workers following protocol--have you been there to see? The

vast majority of infected health workers are locals--they live amongst the regular population. They are around people who may be infected and

Contagious--the WHO has made the statement that these workers do NOT always follow protocol--they do not always have all required protective gear that we would expect them to be using. Believe WHO is lying about this if you wish--but personally I can believe that what they say in this regard is a very real possibility.

For the article--google this

Lax Quarantine Undercuts Ebola Fight in Africa

It is a NY Times article

Bob hi what was edited is written there: "link added not allowed".

No problem adding the NY Times article here! please do so all can read it. The link removed was to a discussion on Facebook about the NY times article.

Sorry Debby --I thought the link I posted was the NY Times link--that is what I had up on my phone. However--my ornery phone obviously chose to paste the wrong link, and I didn't notice! My bad!!!

Contagious--the WHO has made the statement that these workers do NOT always follow protocol--they do not always have all required protective gear that we would expect them to be using. Believe WHO is lying about this if you wish--but personally I can believe that what they say in this regard is a very real possibility.

No I don't think they are lying and whether they are or not is somewhat immaterial. It does not take away from the point that NONE of these patients should be brought here or anywhere else. I might add that whoever is sending workers to the field without the required gear is not doing anybody any favors. Towns folk helping is certainly understandable. Now lets not take the opposite view that none of the workers have them either. Reports that I have read clearly state that it takes up to two hours for a worker to rehydrate after a shift. To also state that this cannot spread through the air is patently ridiculous. According to reports on the ground for over a month now, "It is out of control and beyond the capabilities of the effected countries to handle". Now, I definitely don't believe that is a lie and must accept it at face value. Also I would always give my sources FAR more trust than ANY "agency" anywhere. In the end a preponderance of truth is sought. I just happen to know how this should be handled cause it's like, all written down as "Thou shalt do or not do...."The protocols have been jettisoned to do what has never been done (to our knowledge). That is a tea leave best not ignored.

I have stated for years now that when the pandemic hits, folk are gonna drop like flies cause they don't have clue one as to how to deal with something like this. It all starts and ends with extreme physical isolation. Just a short hop away are the Georgia guidestones featuring a quite shocking "commandment" about population. Letting a genie like this out of the bottle could definitely help "realize" that stated goal of genocide.

It's not like any kind of secret that depopulation is earnestly sought by those who pretend to be gentle, kind and compassionate.

Just as there have been for a long time on a given topic, there are a considerable group of "scientist and experts" saying the opposite of what the "media" and organizations are saying. I believe I just saw a piece in the last couple of day stating that the CDC said bringing them here was wrong.

Ah well thanks for your time,

Bb.

I still believe our biggest danger comes not from those two patients that were deliberately brought here, it comes From travelers who may come home harboring the infection. Those are the people that concern me.

If the special unit in Atlanta cannot contain the virus as it is supposed to do them we are doomed anyway--because the virus will surely end up here from other sources

Wow, that didn't take long. Usually predictions take longer to manifest, but timing is everything.

Ebola vaccine trials have started.

Sometimes, this is too easy to see what the endgame is and the motivations behind it.

Bb

I think people nowdays are news junkies. Turn off your tv and the radio talk shows. The media has to sell itself by hyperbole and sensation. If the media doesn't get people worked up into a frenzy, it won't sell advertising. If it doesn't sell advertising, it goes out of business. Then all those corporate billionaires will lose money.

This isn't about pandemic diseases or about open borders. It's about scaring citizens enough so they will enact stupid laws and elect corrupt leaders who promise them hope and change.

Fight news addiction!!

I would say so Marsha.

Funny thing...when there is no vaccine, people want to know why there is no vaccine.

When vaccines come into being--vaccines become a hidden agenda?

Ah well, people have to have something to flap their lips about--some aren't happy if they cannot cook up conspiracy theories about something. The Ebola virus did not escape the Atlanta facility (some surely have to be disappointed about that it would seem?) so now the doomsday predictors must move on to a new aspect.

REALLY? The director for the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention says that the Ebola outbreak is going to get worse.

Speaking to “CBS This Morning” following his trip to the West African countries dealing with the outbreak, Dr. Tom Frieden explained that they have to act now to try to get Ebola under control.

“It is the world’s first Ebola epidemic and it is spiraling out of control. It’s bad now and it’s going to get worse in the very near future,” Frieden told CBS News. “There is still a window of opportunity to tamp it down, but that window is closing. We really have to act now.”

All that said and a whole bunch more besides, I'm sure you're right. What could go wrong?

Oh come on, who said nothing will go wrong?

I'm just questioning why you seem to take issue with the vaccine trials being rolled out? Something has to be done --because this outbreak IS bad.

I would rather see the vaccine be tested--and perhaps have it to help stop this outbreak...than to rely on selection of the fittest.

I'm not a fan of Big Pharma, even though I owe my life to the discovery and development of insulin. They make billions off of the sick and dying, and benefit from the presence of health issues rather than their eradication.

But what is the alternative to developing a vaccination? Banish victims (and those who care enough to offer aid) to an island or isolated area? (A modern day leper colony?) Close borders in the U.S. and other western countries and allow those who remain to die while we bask in our safety? Should we simply isolate the African continent? Do nothing but wring our hands?

There are those who want to return to the "good old days" of isolationism, but we can't get there from here. The world has changed thanks to air travel, instant electronic communication, and globalization. We can close our eyes and protect our families and those who think and look like we do, or we as a nation can act like a world leader and reach out to those who need help.

Mini,

my beef isn't with the "vaccine roll-out". When this first started I said we would see a vaccine soon, possibly very soon. Now here it is. But they still don't know what they are dealing with and credible reports of this being a "changeling" makes one wonder how? Also ignored, is the method in which ALL of the s.o.p.'s have been thrown away just to bring "two" of them here, something NEVER done. There is NO logical medical reasoning historically that even hints that this is a sound practice, quite the opposite actually.

Pharma's will always do what they have done until they are prevented from doing so. Their predatory greed knows no bounds. That a gov agency(s) would facilitate this, agencies that are "supposed" to be safe guards for us and full well KNOW that they are violating carved in stone pandemic protocols,...... Well that should concern all of us. The point of "nothing bad happened" is irrelevant to the germain points.

Thanks for your time,

Well, maybe now that the O has said it, the sheep will finally accept it. Of course the O was Johnny come lately to the affair as the heads of CDC, several other agencies and the leading virologists in the world HAVE been saying it. Containment and treatment are the hard and fast protocols though for Liberia and Sierra L. some are saying that it is too late. Those of you based in reality might want to actually prepare for this and Mike is a GREAT place to start, or finish for that matter. Preparedness and survivalist tendencies are not defeatist but optimistic in nature. So be an optimist and prepare. Lastly, we have the ability to project military might, anywhere in the world within just a few hours when it comes to the destruction of Sovereign countries who never did jack to us. It DOES stand to reason that we can project medical might JUST as easily and fast. That we are now FINALLY doing so (well kinda) is a welcome change in the situation.............. that has been exploding out of control and country for HOW long?....... I encourage you at ALL times to be responsible for yourself and actions completely. The nature of this "vaccine" being developed is and most likely will continue to be a mystery if history is any guide, at least until it is too late to reverse course. If it is to be a "live" vaccine, it may well explode further out of control and those that survive may well end up being carriers as has happened in the past, say,.... with small pox where the largest outbreaks and related deaths occurred in three countries, all boasting a 90 PLUS percent vaccination rate. Be wise as a serpent in seeing and deciding. You are being played, led and lied to and a "hateful" Christian is not lying to you and telling you the truth and warning you to prepare to care for yourself and your loved ones. This is only one pandemic among many that open borders and a "world community" facilitates. This evil is known and has been used by evil men for centuries. Giving infected blankets to previously destroyed indigenous Indians in this country was an act of genocide, not kindness. And if you haven't been paying attention genocide is the game plan for many of the world populations as stated by numerous "rich" folk who are and will be spared. The plan here is for "no more than 500 million" to live and serve. Yes that number is carved in stone, in Georgia.

Thanks for your time,

Bb

"Spiraling out of control" - President Barack Obama"It's spiraling out of control. It is getting worse," President Barack Obama announced in a speech today. "It's spreading faster and exponentially. And if the outbreak is not stopped now, we could be looking at hundreds of thousands of people infected with profound political and economic and security implications for all of us." - President Barack Obama, September 16, 2014. [1]

(Astonishingly, this is the quote from the President who refuses to secure the southern border of the United States. What is he thinking? He'll send troops to Africa, but he won't send troops to our own border?)

Despite the severity of the problem, no one in the U.S. government is daring to recommend people do anything other than wait around for a vaccine. There are no recommendations for people to boost their immune protection, grow their own antiviral herbs or stop taking all the toxic pharmaceuticals that deplete immune function and make people more vulnerable to infections.

That's why western medicine alone will fail to solve the problem of viral pandemics. Only through a layered public health approach that blends western medicine with natural medicine can the world hope to stop the wave of pandemics now threatening human civilization. Vaccines might even have some role to play in a global pandemic, but waiting around for vaccines at the exclusion of all else is not merely foolish; it's extremely irresponsible on the part of governments and medical institutions. Also, it's extremely likely that vaccines won't be sufficiently tested before they are unleashed on humans, thereby turning the entire population into guinea pigs.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046901_World_War_E_Ebola_pandemic_survival_medicine.html#ixzz3Dagxl8jx

A thoughtful writer asked the question worth entertaining. Why is the O suddenly and now on record kinda revealing the danger super Ebola represents. Perhaps time will tell. Below is one more snippet from Dave Hodges Of the Common sense show. It can be viewed in it's entirety there. If I am wrong then perhaps one of the doubtful could explain why I knew there to be a vaccine and that it's forceful distribution might be imminent........ No mystery really as I have followed Horowitz for many years now.

Thanks for your time,

posts to crickets (Bb's Indian name)

When it comes to Ebola, one only has to follow the publicly available data trail in order to understand what is coming regarding what will prove to be the scourge of the 21st century.

The present data trail tells us that the CDC owns the illness and all variants known as “Ebola”. Since the CDC owns Ebola, anyone attempting to treat Ebola, within the United States, must pay a royalty to the CDC. The data trail also reveals that NIH owns the Ebola-related vaccines developed by Crucell and these vaccines were clinically tested on two groups of human volunteers in 2006! This means that an Ebola vaccine has been available for eight years rendering the present stories about vaccine development by Monsanto and GSK to be a cover story.

We also now know that the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation has put $560 million into the Global Fund which will be in charge of globally distributing and managing the disbursement of not only the Ebola vaccine, but the soon-to-be released HIV and TB vaccines as well. The fact that the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) is involved suggests that either the Ebola virus, or the vaccine, or both, have been weaponized.

It is time for a “common sense” quiz. Do you think that these aforementioned entities are going to expect a return on their collective investments? If the obvious answer is “yes”, then it is a foregone conclusion that millions of Americans are going to be victims of this Hegelian Dialectic and subsequently infected with the virus in order to set the stage for enormous profits derived from the implementation of the mandatory vaccine and the forced incarceration for the non-compliant.

Health Conditions Used As a Tool of Political SubjugationThe Obama administration has dusted off an old Executive Order (13295) and updated the EO and turned benign health conditions into a matter of “national security” and those afflicted with these benign health conditions will be incarcerated and isolated against their will.

NOTICE Executive Order 13295 was amended by President Obama on July 31, 2014. Subsection (b) was replaced with the following:
“(b) Severe acute respiratory syndromes, which are diseases that are associated with fever and signs and symptoms of pneumonia or other respiratory illness, are capable of being transmitted from person to person, and that either are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic, or, upon infection, are highly likely to cause mortality or serious morbidity if not properly controlled. This subsection does not apply to influenza.” The later interpretation of Executive Order 13295 finds that anyone with Asthma, temporary upper respiratory illness and pneumonia can, and will be, quarantined. Asthma? Asthma is not contagious in any form. It is genetic, but not contagious. However, an estimated 10% of the population has asthma in some form. Considering the fact that is not contagious but widespread, it is likely that this Executive Order provides a means for administration to eliminate a chunk of dissidents by enforcing the asthma, upper respiratory infection and pneumonia patient quarantine policies of this executive order. None of these conditions have nothing to do with Ebola, however, the potential for political abuse should be apparent. Additionally, all health records are now sent to the IRS under Obamacare policies and procedures. This is strongly suggestive of prior planning along these lines.

Latest posts

Back