Ebola in the US

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree, did they evacuate the other people from that hospital? How would they keep anyone safe, thought the Doctors wore protective clothing but they still got sick.

Like what could possibly go wrong? What was that Dustin Hoffman/Rene Russo movie? Oh yeah, OUTBREAK.

Well--the isolation ICU was built to treat doctors who might become ill from a virus they work with at the CDC...so these viruses are already IN the US (and some here in Canada too)...they say they are safe in CDC but have obviously prepared in case something goes wrong.

That said--I would not want to be the next patient to ride in the ambulance that transported the ill doctor to the hospital!

Now--ebola has a 70% or higher mortality rate--but they say that would be lower if patients were treated in specialized units here in the western world -- if that is true why do they not set up a better facility over in Africa. (I know, money!)

I actually have a bigger problem with travel in general--people traveling to and from outbreak areas are, I think, more of a risk to us than is one ill doctor being brought home under strict isolation protocols.

I have also heard that all kinds of exotic illness are now entering our stated via the open border. One is hoof and mouth disease. An outbreak of this can really affect our meat food chain that is already badly damaged.

sounds like you guys are on this. More is afoot here than we are being told. This move violates every class 4 procedure and protocol that I know of. Reports on the ground point to a level 4 path. rendering level 4 protections questionable as to efficacy. This does not seem to be the same strain as we have a record outbreak and a record number of healthcare workers infected. As a damp species, IF it was necessary to bring him here (and it wasn't) a desert environment would have been a FAR better choice than humid, damp and hot Atlanta. It does not really take specialized equip to try to treat as much is wait and see............. if they survive.

"Just another,.... brick in the wall"

Bb

We aren't in Kansas anymore TOTO and we are not supposed to pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.

Like Dorothy we need to look inside ourselves to find out what is real. There's is no place like home.. Love and protect your home and family.

Question what you are being told and stand up for what is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but my country is not one that refuses to treat and support its own citizens -- especially those who were brave enough to fight a deadly disease in an impoverished country. Beyond that, the USA has always used its vast resources to help those in need around the world, and I desperately hope this never changes, or it will no longer be a country worth dying for.

If my health allowed and if I had the proper training, I would volunteer to help fight Ebola. This is a true humanitarian crisis, and for us not to help fight it is to bury our heads in the sand and pretend it will go away. If we don't fight Ebola in every way possible, it will reach our shores. Better to fight it now with some semblence of control than to wait for it to strike here at home.

Mercy Corps, Doctors Without Borders and many other groups put their money -- and their lives -- where their mouths are, and I support them 100%. Others can believe their conspiracy theories, but I choose to act for the good of all mankind. I am not a follower of Christianity as it is generally practiced or any other religion, but I've always believed in the human goodness and wisdom of Jesus. Where do you suppose he would be right now? Off in some safe sanctuary or in the trenches, fighting to save human beings? Even a heathen like me knows the answer to that one.

A few of those have been changed from what the CDC or others sources actually said...presumably to make the situation sound more scary than it even is...

Made more scarey or not we should still be informed and concerned about this potentially getting loose and spreading. It was identified in Feb of this year in Africa as a concern and look how it has spread since then.

And remember that it is spreading in third world countries. The 60 health care workers who have become ill in this outbreak were --except for two--workers from those third world countries. They do not have the same protective gear and sanitation devices available in this country. Many were infected because they did not take sufficient steps to protect themselves (as per WHO). I think comparing Liberia to Atlanta is almost apples to oranges.

Miss Vickie and others,

I was waiting for Mike Adam's assessment. I know the veracity of my information specific to protocols as I was trained in it years ago. Everything I stated was factual and sop for decades. Until now when those protocols were dumped wholesale. He indeed touches on some of this in his piece.

Something to add to your "maybe" pile is his recent piece entitled "Why does the CDC hold a patent on Ebolbun'? (a strain of ebola)

Legs will develop with this and then walking. We must be patient in spite of the distinct danger and wait for more truth to out. And Mike is one of the best at doing this. Both dems and pubs hate him making him a good guy. My sources indicate much more afoot than what is being "reported". A couple have been near apoplectic that this is being done, and with good reason. They too are highly trained in this field and ALL say the same thing. My wife who has similar training has stated when I asked her "Would you want me to come back infected like his wife?" With a sad look she said no. It poses too great a threat to the country and they don't seem to be able to contain it there in spite of level 4 protocols. If it were so hard to contract as the public has been told, why is the largest outbreak ever recorded also spreading to a record number of our dear angels caring for the patients. Only one logical answer is available.

If we can project military might anywhere in the world on short notice, we can also project medical might in the same way. Yet.............

We must also always factor in the ability of media to distort and lie about the true, factual reality of things. Stay tuned, just as more science and fact is emerging on gmo's so it too will happen here. Something that has always been a horror and VERY tightly contained is now and suddenly "not that dangerous" Now if the older strain of ebola was that dangerous, how much more so this one, reportedly much more virulent?

Any other time you could depend on a dem to attack evil corporations. Now they are in a position of protecting them if Mikes posit it true. As Mz Roades used to say, "you are voting against your own best interest." As most become educated to the true nature of "vaccines", the govs scare tactics have not been working the same for them as in years past and more and more folk are knowledgably refusing these. If one were to ratchet up the pressure with ebola or a "tweaked" virus, visceral fear of hemoragic may tip the scales back to the gov/corp. favor, eh?

I had heard about that patent earlier this week. I will have to take time to see what Mike the Health Ranger has to say. I have him in favorites under either health or politics, not sure which and am to tired to read tonight. Also will be contacting a friend that's specialty was biological warfare who is now retired military just to see what opinion friend has. I look for forced vaccinations and as you very well know I don't even take the flu shots and only go to a doctor in the event that something might need "cut out." I had an EGD this week for some esophageal problems and they could not believe that I could not name a family doctor and take no prescriptions, just a long list of natural supplements. Most people at work jump right on getting that free flu shot. However, I have a black co-worker friend that refers to what the guv did by intentionally injecting black soldiers with syphilis and like me, simply declines the offer of flu shot with a "no thank you." Looked at a map today of the U.S. showing the 20 cities that are designated to treat ebola patients. I also read an article today about Tulane U's ongoing ebola research.

hmmm. I'm not "up" on all the issues but my understanding was that the US was bringing home a volunteer doctor and an aid worker under strict quarantine procedures to a facility, near the CDC, capable of handling this. i.e. modified aircraft, hazmat suits, and I forget what else.

Meanwhile, Obama is still holding his African summit with delegates (according to FOX News) from 50 African countries. But, they're going to "screen" them.

I don't get it. Two people (who earn my admiration for volunteering aid) are coming back under (what seems like sensible quarantine procedures) get a bunch of guff from American citizens, yet a whole bunch of "foreign" people accompanied by their various entourages are going to be "screened" and then be allowed to run loose.

Good luck DC. ...I'm glad I live on the west coast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had heard about that patent earlier this week. I will have to take time to see what Mike the Health Ranger has to say. I have him in favorites under either health or politics, not sure which and am to tired to read tonight. Also will be contacting a friend that's specialty was biological warfare who is now retired military just to see what opinion friend has. I look for forced vaccinations and as you very well know I don't even take the flu shots and only go to a doctor in the event that something might need "cut out." I had an EGD this week for some esophageal problems and they could not believe that I could not name a family doctor and take no prescriptions, just a long list of natural supplements. Most people at work jump right on getting that free flu shot. However, I have a black co-worker friend that refers to what the guv did by intentionally injecting black soldiers with syphilis and like me, simply declines the offer of flu shot with a "no thank you." Looked at a map today of the U.S. showing the 20 cities that are designated to treat ebola patients. I also read an article today about Tulane U's ongoing ebola research.
I only take a flu shot just because I ended up getting an extremely bad case of the flu and had a back to back one and each were a month long. Ever since I started taking the flu shot i have not really been that badly sick. I think the only other shot I have had (other then when I was a child) was a tetanus shot just as a precautionary since I work around the barn etc and accidents can happen.

But I to take a large amount of vitamins/supplements, the doctor I have works mainly that way and was able to get me off of meds and replace them with vitamins/supplements with success. My bedside looks like a vitamin supply shop lol

From what I read the ebola virus is entering our country via the open border too. There are also some people being detained and tested in NewYork.

Yes Mom,

I have been tracking several threads all along but haven't even spoken to them. Just laying out the facts regarding protocols and why these thing s are not and have not been done to the public's knowledge. I hold info warriors at about mid level for veracity as they do get things wrong at times and even on this topic. still one tries to glean truth from every place it may be presented. Suffice to say much more is afoot than what they are waving in your face. Always look for the hidden hand. The amendment to shrubs executive order is a mite disturbing. No coughing or sneezing in public now......

thanks for your time,

Bb

Latest posts

Back