Pelosi, if I were a Genie in a bottle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've said it before and UI'll say it again, yes all of this illegal activity needs to be stoped. In order to do it properly we need Congress to take action. The power is in the hands of our lazy congress. According to our Constitution Congress is the one that needs to pass the laws to stop this and to appropiate the monies to spend to stop it. Also the 14th amendment needs changing to at least one parent must be a citizen instead of anyone born here. Refugees is another subject.

Yes Miss Rose,

While I am NO fan of the 14th at all due to it's true and destructive nature, most times, changing the Constitution is not the answer.

It is NOT the 14th that needs changed as it does NOT say what you have posited and what is popularly held. Rather this false interpretation is what needs changed. A child cannot become a citizen just because Mom crossed the border to pop em out. It does not say that and it does not mean that.

If you think things bad now, having a Constitutional convention to "change" the Constitution can easily dispose of the Constitution in total and the idea is fraught with danger for this very reason. It was the 14th that fundamentally changed our form of government and led to the destruction of States as the Master over their created fedgov. And you from being a Sovereign (leader) to a federal citizen and slave.

Again we do not need new idea's but rather, a return to the constructionist document (pre 14th) and then adherence to that document in minutia. You are right in laying the blame on congress, but then again congress could have put a stop to this before the "O" ever took office. Why? quite simple. His "stated" father was KENYAN. And that right there makes it game over for his eligibility. And yet these halo'ed republicans who KNEW this did NOTHING! "Interpretation" without comprehensive study is NOT interpretation but rather,...... a WAG.

Again what you are seeing is not spontaneous or original to the lawbreakers. Rather you are seeing collusion between multiple governments including the "O" and like a good riot, this was many months or more in the planing stages. CONSIDERABLE manpower and resources have been employed to make this happen. Murretta (sp?) needs to be replicated every where. All "aid" to countries fomenting this upon us needs to stop right now.

And while they have you "busy" with this, what else are they up to.............

Thanks for your time,

Bb

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Carriage. You leave and leave the bread crumbs and they don't get picked up. I hope people will actually pick up this slice of bread. Eat of the truth and you will be enlightened. Not only was "O" not eligible but he is now impeachable. But we know that dems, repubs, and neos, are not going to do that because he is America's first black president. I am not being racist, simply being realistic. It ain't gonna happen. Even if we did it, look what we would get to finish out the term. So, best to cut our losses and just bury that bone and continue with the crux of the original thread about all these illegal aliens (and if you must be PC the term now shoved down your throat in unaccompanied minors in order to pull at your heartstrings.)

Sonya, you have every reason to be troubled about the 100+ dumped in your area. I am hearing they are 13 to 17 year old males. I don't care if they are sweet orphans or gang members. The majority will become voters of a parasitic brand that has been duped. Send them back where they came from and close the border.

As far as the illegals having a notice to appear, let's get real here. Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid ID, according to National Border Council (NBPC). "The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to travel commercial airlines by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms," NBPC's local 2455 spokesman, Hector Garza to Breitbart Texas. Why would they bother to appear? 95% do not. By design folks, by design. ICE releases these people to the public. The form has no photo ID nor watermark. Easy to alter or re-produce. And fortunately for these illegals they are not bothered with the TSA sticking their hands down their pants like we have to endure if we fly.

Yes Miss Vickie,

Breadcrumbs lead to meat however and we are overpopulated with spiritual and intellectual vegetarians. What is plain and clear seems to be invisible for the majority. We are not unique and many watchmen before us have suffered the same ridicule, indifference, attack and slaughter. To which I respond...... Cool.

So, as the fedgov is literally at war with we the people we must figure out a different path to the fix.

Murrieta, has taken a GOOD first step. Additionally it sounds like they might have a decent Sheriff who will protect their right to protest. This is very good.

Now that they have come together as Community, they must take it farther and quickly. This is imperative as now there are mounting forces arrayed against them. In addition to federal forces flexing muscle against them, they now have the assurance that la raza will as well. It is only a short matter of time till the large street gangs join in creating terror for the community. And all of this leaves out indigenous "covert" forces that will create all manner of heartburn. This is sop so expect it.

Actions items for war torn Murietta, (and any other community with a pair)

1) very close and personal liaison with aforementioned law enforcement including pledges of fidelity and support.

2) Grow fast or die. Gather all manner and type of GOOD folk into this community and resist as much as possible anything outside that community when it comes to the purchase of goods or labor. In other words support only those folk in your community to the greatest degree feasible.

3) Be independent and unpredictable specific to thinking outside the box as to actions and solutions to problems.

4) Did I mention grow fast or die? It really is an important one. With enough "shock" your community will hold you in "awe" and want to become a part of this community at Liberty. Let face it only success will bring the fearful or "fair weather" patriot.

5) Robust, ongoing and FACTUAL education specific to our previous form of government and it's maintenance. Ongoing, because there is a lot of damage to undo and alot of programming that needs wiped before truth can be presented and grasped.

6) The best for last as THIS is the MOST important element for success. Comprehensive and aggressive Operational Security. This is handled best by those that know the enemy best. TOO many good efforts at restoration have failed due to this singular area. The real and original Ron Paul inspired tea party is a prime example of opsec failure. They clearly did NOT know their enemy and that their enemy was in fact, the republican party and its machine. Incredibly stupid! But also pretty standard. As an adjunct to this item, unity is imperative. Do NOT allow ANY attempt at division within the community as this is the enemies most useful tool. Stand and move together.

7) Ok THIS is the most important..... While some might chaff at this, I won't. Be worthy of your leadership. For me, that means unconditional surrender to my King and Heavenly Father. For ONLY there do I have true and lasting Liberty. I'll let you in on a little secret....... ready?..........

Those so aligned with their Creator are generally REALLY hard to scare and THAT is what makes them so very dangerous to the monster.......

Welcome to this installment in beginner guerrilla warfare. If you consider and think back to the tactics that have been used against you, you might find some of those items familiar.

If only we would. I do, but what is needed is "We". So put aside your Wii and join AND be the "We". Everything is based in terms. Shall terms be dictated to you OR shall they be YOURS? As for me and my house, I will take the later.

Thanks for your time,

Bb

Bb you have laid it out in plain terms. If you are going to be a bear, be a grizzly I say. Wii or We? Very good. A familiar term is what la raza is about to become to all, if not now soon. And openly funded by Bill and Melinda Gates. Things that make you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hope to see you on the newer thread if you care to teach there. Your teaching keeps my would be ranting more in check.

Many all over the world dearly wish that they were not protected by "gates"..... A true genocidal monster.

It seems time does fly. Here we are in 2014. Ollie and Iran contra was way back in 1987 but it does not feel like it was that long ago. But we are in the now and now that the mass is crossing onto our soil what can we expect next if operations are going as planned? Nancy may be the worst in a cast of bad actors but she is after all just playing her assigned role. The stage is set. What next?

Very good Miss Vickie,

What is next? THAT has always been up to we the people. Allowing ourselves to be divided by and slaves to "leaders" is the only thing that even makes it a question. Absent that division and slave mindset, the outcome has always been singular and sure. Individual Liberty.

"Why stand we here idle......."

Thanks for your time,

Bb

I have recently read that the signs directing illegals as to what to do include signs also written in Chinese. The OTM (other than Mexican) folks flooding over our border includes many Chinese brought in by coyotes making money on every one and we now have border flooding from all over the world. Big cash business from the bad guys meaning to do us all harm bringing in illegals and letting them run all over the country..

Now that they are bringing ebola virus into our US on purpose... we are quickly becoming a disaster in the making.

http://www.infowars.com/signs-posted-for-illegals-increasingly-written-in-chinese/

Obama didn't start the immigration problem, remember when George Bush ran for president? He spoke Spanish and cultivated their votes. If memory serves me, this was in Florida and "they" were the Cubans that were emptied out of the Cuban prisons and sent here. Great move, more drugs and Miami Vice for Florida. Carriage may I ask what political party you feel is the best? Cuomo is being touted as a future presidential nominee but is under the microscope for unethical behavior. The Rep. don't have anyone running for gov. that can beat him. I don't think there is enough evidence to impeach our Pres., everyone knew he had a Kenyon for a father but that didn't stop anyone from voting for him. The majority ruled.

Instead of re-typing I'm sharing my facebook status from yesterday.... It sort of fits in with this thread....

Had a very informative visit with a young Mexican man today who we've been acquainted with for several years, regarding the illegal immigration problem ... specifically the young people crossing the border without parents. ... He is in his 30's, married a U.S. citizen, has a child, and has a green card. Most of his family is still in Mexico. This problem is of course complicated.

First, he disagrees with any parent who sends their child into a foreign country unaccompanied. He also pointed out that many are not "children", but teenagers with "bad connections".

Second, he thinks the U.S. government isn't handling the processing of all the young people very well......He said they are risking everybody's health by not treating or quarantining them and just moving them onto other places because of the scabies, lice, TB, Chicken Pox, etc. they are carrying.

Third, he shared a horrific picture of what was happening in many towns in Mexico. Any citizen with the least amount of income or assets is being forced by drug cartels to pay "protection", and if they don't, a member of their family is kidnapped until a ransom is paid. The police/local authorities are no help because they are under the control of the region's cartel. Towns with populations as high as 50,000 are closing up and people are moving out.....He didn't make clear where they were going.

God help them and US....

Yes all true Lucky, don't care what party or who, if you don't abide the unabridged oath to uphold and defend, you have declared war on me and the nation. I merely bring up the eligibility issue, 1) because it is a Constitutional issue and 2) reveal to ALL the true nature of the pub party. They have had this home run in their hands ALL the time (folk like me made SURE of it ) and refused to use it. IF they REALLY hated what the O is doing they could have stopped him ANYTIME.

As to who? well............ You may end up with "better" which is a relative term (and we all know how some relatives are....) but the best is gone and retired. Folks had three shots with him over the years but just couldn't wrap their heads around no more income tax OR the IRS. As the best chance to win respective to polling, had everybody just shut their ignorant yaps for just a little while to let him get his whole message out, things could have been vastly improved in this country at this point. No, the republicans had to lie, steal and cheat him out of a decent chance because to the neocon republican they would prefer the horror of Obama to Enforced Constitutional government. But it wasn't the Constitution that led to Pauls downfall,........ it was all the lies the repubs told about him with regards to ONE thing and ONE thing only. Israel. Yep that was it and I confronted pundits at the time about it. All of them deceitful wusses.

I see nobody who will pick up that banner and not put it down for anything. As such, unless our Creator performs a miracle upon the hearts of my countrymen and woman, We are finished. and yes I blame the republicans (of which I once were) for selling their country for personal gold and at the behest of the one that holds the gold. I tried to give clear warning several years ago. The facts I presented were never countered with truth and were mostly ignored. While my temporal hope has been exhausted my hope for eternity has become MUCH stronger.

I'll tell you a story. There once was a girl who knew in her heart that the leader of the free world who was elected by naïve people was indeed a total sham and that his heart's desire was to see the destruction of the evil West and every Christian in the world as well. So he vowed to make them pay and at the same time become the puppet for the elite globalists who are so into to population control aka eugenics and all the while roll in all his ill derived wealth while anticipating how his Allah would reward him. The girl prayed for this man's eyes to open and see how ignorant and foolish he truly was. A Damascus Road experience would be great she thought. She prayed that he would gain wisdom, knowledge, and understanding for which he currently had none. And meanwhile she often checks to make sure her powder is dry and that it is well with her soul because God answers prayers with either yes, not now, or no, just in case the answer is not yes and that we are indeed on the eve of destruction.

Congress just recessed on a five week vacation, and didn't bother to pass any thing on this subject, so they have put it in the Presidents hands to act on. Problem with President Obama is whatever he acts on is not going to sit right with Congress. Between a rock and a hard place.

It really is scary when you think about the upcoming elections. I'm a registered Democrat but I don't feel that we have anyone that would run on a policy that would be in the best interest of all of the people not just the special interest groups. Same way as the Republicans. I've been reading the bios of their best and brightest and there is one from Texas that would love to try and win. Unfortunately he is a lawyer, master debater with a good way with words. He is rowing the same boat as Obama as his father is from Cuba and his mother is from Canada. This politician dropped his duel citizenship with Canada so he could make a possible run. I really think anyone who wants to lead this country should have at least served in the military, maybe not seen any action, but they would have a better idea of what our fighting men and women go through and not abuse them to the extent that our present leader has done. I don't see the gridlock ending in Washington no matter who is elected in 2 years. They just don't know how to get along anymore and do what is best for we the people. In the end, we will be so weak that we will implode from inaction and infighting. In the end we the USA will not longer stand as a nation. Carriage we may not be in total agreement with the Second Amendment, but we are on the same page politically.

Riverrose28, you are correct about our President being between a rock and a hard place. I recently saw a photo of him in a quilting store while visiting small business, there were close to 200 comments with several that were down right nasty. No matter what he does, there are those that will find fault. Personally, I liked the fact that he looked interested in what he was being told about this cottage industry. Finally the topic was removed and the poster was banned. Then another person asked about the photo and another 100 commented on that question with some asking about their right to free speech. A nice photo was turned into a very ugly situation with hurt feelings all around.

Perhaps in addition to giving the influx of illegal adults and teens receiving food, clothing, shelter, health care, transportation, and any number of additional freebies and amenities we should provide each a movie DVD of Soylent Green and tell them "WELCOME to the 99%!"

Soylent Green is people. Soylent Green IS people. That might just make them make a run BACK across the border when the "scoops" come on screen. Truly life imitating art. Charlton Heston at his finest.

Anyone besides me touched by Joe Biden's most recent speech about these being our children? Nancy really does need a genie wish but Hey Joe, what you need is a boot up your backend, you jackwagon. What about the children dying out in the desert trying to get here after their parents send them out on a trek of hundreds of miles with the odds against them? What about the coyotes they are dealing with in this orchestrated human trafficking? What about all the Sanduskys that could deceive to develop relationships with them if they get here? What about all the pimps that might get them? Furthermore, what about our hungry children? What about our unborn with no rights only to end up in Pepsi or as furnace fuel? What about the innocent children killed by our drones? Your pseudo concern is not hidden. It is in plain sight.
default_smileypuke.gif

Wasn't the move Soylent Green based on the novel Move Over Move Over? I forgot the authors name, but that story scared the daylights out of me.

Not sure how to solve this problem, but a solution must be found and soon.

I am all for putting armed guards at our borders with shoot to kill any crossing over.Our country is going to be a welfare country very soon with all the handouts to those who get free everything.I would much rather give the billions to our veterans and help the American Indian.Their situation is so sad and not much seems to be done about it>i find it very frustrating that so many who come here from Central America refuse to learn English.Close the borders and send the illegals back including children.I read somewhere a suggestion that if a baby is born here it must have 1 parent who is a citizen to be considered US born.I like this idea.

Latest posts

Back