So GOOD & EASY Muffin Tin Eggs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I made these for H, me, and our friend, Priscilla, last weekend. They are so good, nearly no carb, and super easy. I made ours with lunch meat ham, minced dried onion, and american cheese with some Italian seasoning. This weekend, I plan to try them with turkey sausage (ground that I will brown first) and some bell pepperpepper, diced onion, and cheese. From the comments, it sounds like this reheats well (so maybe weekday breakfast sandwiches?). Made a hashbown casserole to go with it using the package suggestion as the base but loaded it with bell peppers and onions to half the carbs). Super Good!

http://thefinishedplate.com/ham-egg-cheese-cups/

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have been making these. The chickens are creating an egg surplus ! They do re-heat really well. I have been playing with flavor combinations--my 2 main ones are Mexican (onions, peppers, cilantro) and Italian (onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, basil). Spinach is a great thing to add in and its an easy way to get your fiber and vitamins. They are pretty much fool proof, the only thing is to always use papers/tins, even with PAM they stick to the edges.

Latest posts

Back