Photo
- - - - -

Where are you located?? Let's get together for a drive!

Driving meeting friends

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#51 MiniNHF

MiniNHF

Totally Addicted

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:12 AM

Heading out to Fair Hill, Maryland this Saturday with a friend since its going to be high 50's out. If anyone is interested let me know :) you can also hit me up on Facebook (Kristin MacBride)

Intuition Miniature Show Horses

http://www.intuitminihorses.weebly.com

Hopkins Red Robin Hood (Robin) '11 31.5" Sorrel Gelding

My Guardian Angel - To The Max (Max) RIP 3/17/1986 - 4/1/2014; 18 wonderful years together

Hopkins An Image 2 Envy (Eddie) RIP 5/31/2012 - 7/14/2016

♥ ♥Check out the latest Lil Beginnings Featured Sale Board Ads HERE!

#52 dalvers63

dalvers63

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:41 AM

Just started driving and we are in Woodinville, WA. I'd love to find others to get out on the trails when we can

#53 Strangeaddiction

Strangeaddiction

Habit Forming

• PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

Dalvers63 I am in Snohomish! Let me know if you find some good trails! Where do you board at?

#54 dalvers63

dalvers63

Addiction Free

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:13 PM

Dalvers63 I am in Snohomish! Let me know if you find some good trails! Where do you board at?

I'm currently keeping Mikey in Snohomish at French Creek/Driving Training Center. I'll probably keep him there through the summer so I can use their arena and track and then bring him to my friend's house in Monroe this fall.

My friend rides all over the area and we've been going out with her. Our next venture, I think, is to go up to Victoria at Pilchuck Tree Farm. Right now I rely on her and the trailer to get anywhere :-)