2013 AMHR Nationals Sept. 5 to 15 ♥ LIVE FEED ♥ Watch here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
http://www.flandersvideoproductions.com/streaming.phpAMHRNatianalsLogo.jpg
September 5-15th, 2013
Expo Square - Built Ford Tough Livestock Complex
4000 E. 15th Street Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74112

View all class results and details here

National Show Judges
YOUTH and AMATEUR DIVISION
Cindy Butler - Caseyville, IL
Roger Daulton - Urbana, OH
Les Zadina, Ogallala, NE

OPEN HALTER DIVISION
Arlene Foulk - Pleasantville, OH
Jim Curry - Lodi, CA
Richard Petty - Jacksonville, OR

OPEN PERFORMANCE DIVISION
Bill Fairchild - Zebulon, GA
Pat Sanders - Mazon, IL
Janice Silvio - Allentown, MI

FUTURITY, AMATEUR & JACKPOT INCENTIVE JUDGE
Jackie Tyler - Woodville, WI

NATIONAL SHOW STEWARDS
Jeanne Bragagninni - Battle Creek, MI
Diane Morgan-Stasiak - Pueblo West, CO
Glade Player - Salt Lake City, UT

Last edited by a moderator:
I am back and a watching

and cheering any horses or people i remember from last year

How come the kids are not wearing helmets when they are driving?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody watching about 10mins ago, little girl fell down, what happened?

If i recall and guessing there is i think there is an age where they dont have to wear helmet

Love watching the youth and their enthusiasm for showing!

I don't remember how to access the daily class results, though. Does anyone have that link?

Thanks!

I added the link above for the class results.

I am sooo enjoying watching this show!

Wish I could find a way to go full screen.
default_sad.png
The picture is pretty small on my laptop.

Yes. Last year I was able to get full screen I thought. And for the Shetland Congress I could get full screen. Is full screen available Debby? I tried Flanders website too and only could get the small.

Last night I was watching, and the video started to glitch, so I refreshed the page, but instead of fixing it my laptop brought up "this page cant be displayed". I thought maybe it was due to a bad storm we had last night, so I went to bed. But its still not working? The link here isn't working for me and even if I search it in Google and click on the website it still says "this page cant be displayed"!

Is anyone else having these problems?? Or do you know if it's my computer having these issues or is it the web site itself??

Thanks, Bailey

I've had it on this morning and it was working fine, then all of a sudden (the class before friends of ours was in) it froze and now I can't get it back! I've tried to refresh, start from Flander's home page and search from yahoo none of which worked!! I've also got the notice that "this page can't be displayed".

Happy to know that it isn't just my computer!

Last night I was watching, and the video started to glitch, so I refreshed the page, but instead of fixing it my laptop brought up "this page cant be displayed". I thought maybe it was due to a bad storm we had last night, so I went to bed. But its still not working? The link here isn't working for me and even if I search it in Google and click on the website it still says "this page cant be displayed"!

Is anyone else having these problems?? Or do you know if it's my computer having these issues or is it the web site itself??

Thanks, Bailey

Hi No they changed it, the Congress feed was really good with optional full screen and a chat option but that's not available for Nationals.

For Congress I offered two options for people to view that show...a direct link to Flanders page or the option to view their feed here on LB with no advertising.. this was to help people with loading/slow connection problems. Some people (like me lol) like to watch for hours and the animated advertisements are distracting plus cause some connections and browsers to drop the feed. I had no problem throughout Congress but this Nationals feed has had problems.. hang in there hopefully they will straighten it out.

Its finally working again! And I'm glad it wasn't just mine either! I'll be waiting for the Roman Chariot class this evening, hopefully it doesn't freeze up again tonight!!!
default_ohnoes.jpg

Aww, it won't work for me anymore. I've watched it the past couple days and now it says it cant find it.

Is anyone else having problems seeing this still? I couldn't see it yesterday, and I still can't get the link to work today.

O.K....I'm sure I'll probably get blasted for this, but it bothers me....this year, I really don't care for some of the songs they're playing as background music. I don't know who chooses them or what, but especially during the youth classes, I thought some were inappropriate. I know a lot of songs nowadays have sexual themes or cuss words, but surely we can find enough to fill in without them? Or even just wordless music? Some of it really bothers me that we're blaring it as we're watching our youth exhibit. And not JUST the youth....a little bit ago was watching, and they played Madonna's "Like a Virgin". Really? Do we need to hear her belting out how much she enjoys sex while watching our beautiful animals and exhibitors? Call me "old fashioned" if you will, but that's the way I feel.

I can tell you how to make the screen size bigger in windows 8 in Chrome,

go to the end of the address bar at the top of the page, the 3 lines, to customize and control,

Adjust the Zoom to 200-300% and will blow it up so you can see it better.

There should be a way to do this in all browsers.

Well, I guess I'm being told to do something constructive today lol, I can't get it to load. When I click on the link the area where the video was now as a message saying "SORRY You have reached a page that no longer exists or has been moved. Use the navigation at the top to start over"

!!! I thought the same thing about some of the music that played while the youth were showing - inappropriate.

Well streaming now appears to be on hiatus! They've removed the feed And the advertising people paid for from their page. None of the links work..error -error-error is all it says
default_thumbdown.gif
frustrating.

I hope they get it fixed. I know all too well how stressful it is when problems like this happen so I feel bad about it and hope they can bring it back so we can watch.

Every time I get to a class that I'm really enjoying, it freezes up and I lose the feed... I've had so many problems trying to watch it that I just don't care anymore. Signing off and probably won't even try anymore...

They've lost me as a potential customer...

Kari

Latest posts

Back