Redrock Miniature Horse Farm - Dream - maiden appaloosa mare *FOALED* 5/16 *New picture 7/23*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Dream today at 315 days. From this morning. As of tonight, there is starting to be some firmness to both sides of her udder.

Dream315days002_zps9d02a787.jpg

Dream315days004_zpsf6877b04.jpg

Dream315days005_zpsa458a811.jpg

Dream has a pretty full udder this morning, but it's not tight yet. She will be inside today as the weather is nasty. Cold, raining and SNOW in part of the state! I can't believe this weather!!

Sure looks like a nice udder for a maiden! My maiden still needs to fill hers out. Maybe Dream will foal since the storms are coming. This weather is unbelieveable!!

This weather is terrible for this time of year and I'm heading to KS tomorrow morning for a horse show. I will once again drop Dream off at Charlotte's for the weekend. Moving these late term mares around seems to delay their foaling. I don't like doing that, but I really don't have a choice. I just hope the weather improves!

Hello

Becky you have a very pretty mare. I hope you get lots of spots !!

Carole

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Carole and welcome to the Nutty Nursery
default_smile.png
Is your girl Trixie pregnant? If she is please start a thread and join in the fun, we would love to have you
default_yes.gif

Becky Good luck at the show this weekend, I hope Dream waits for you
default_pray.gif

Hi Carole and welcome! I think you have sensibly moved your mare from the main forum to here and we are so pleased to have you join us. As Renee says, please start a thread for Trixie and ask for help with posting pictures,its not difficult and someone will tell you how to do it.
default_yes.gif

Becky, far better to have a mare where it can be watched closely than to leave it unattended for any length of time!! Good luck at the show!

Hello

Hope all goes well. Its so scarey with a maiden mare.

Carole, go back to the main list at the beginning of this forum and click on "Make a new topic", then start your own topic called something like Trixie and Carole, so we know who you are. Then we can tell you how to post your pictures - it really is very straightforward and you can practice in your own thread.
default_yes.gif

Becky, again good luck at the show - hope that weather improves for you!!

Back from the show and it was a good one. Sr Champion Mare under all 4 judges and Jr Champion Gelding under all 4 judges. Plus a Reserve Champion Sr Mare with another mare. Multiple wins in Multi Color Mares. Plus many other 1sts & 2nds. It was a good show!

Dream - dropped her off at Charlotte's Friday morning and picked her up on my way home last night. While at Charlotte's her udder disappeared! Her body is looking close to foaling though. I sure hope her udder comes back starting today! Dream is 320 days today. I will take pictures and post later this morning.

Can't wait for the pictures!!

And a MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS on your successes at the show! We need a few show pictures, too!!!

Diane, believe it or not, I don't have any pictures from the show! The horses I'm showing this year are awesome and I hope to have some pictures of them soon. My clients have been very good to me.
default_yes.gif

Come on Dream!!

Okay, 150009_1591933272445_1059282518_1632163_7357256_n.jpg we'll wait for pictures. Grrrr

This is my grandson Josh, and I think he does the pouting and Grrrrr the best!! I use to send people that picture to say it was his face when he found out he was getting a little sister.....

BUT, this is how he really feels about his little sister.....

Easter - Josh and Rachel.jpeg

I just had to see SOME pictures!! LOL

Last edited:
Diane just adorable

Becky many congrats on your successful weekend Lets hope that Dream settles down now and starts

Becky, CONGRATULATIONS on an awesome show! I'll be looking forward to some pictures of your show string. Dream is just one day behind my maiden mare. Getting anxious!

Diane, your grandkids are adorable!!

Becky- Congrats on your great show! Hope Dream gets with the program and has a safe foaling - soon.

Diane - pics are adorable.

Latest posts

Back