Redrock Miniature Horse Farm - Dream - maiden appaloosa mare *FOALED* 5/16 *New picture 7/23*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ONE GORGEOUS BOY!!!!!! He's coming along beautifully! Love that 2nd photo -- just says it all -- I'm a little stud!

Centaurus is growing up beautifully! Professionally photographed about a week and a half ago, I thought everyone might like to see how he's coming along. Love this boy!

7-13Centaurus2.jpg

Thanks, everyone. I think he's pretty special!

Mary, I have pintos too.
default_smile.png
From this year, I have a bay, blue eyed tobiano/splashed white filly by Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive and out of Redrock News Flash foaled late March. In June, we had a homozygous black pinto filly with one blue eye sired by Redrock Magic Maker and out of Redrock Sasakwa. She is currently fighting for her life after a joint infection. Vet hospital for 5 days, twice joint flushed and infused (right elbow), IV antibiotics and two rounds of oral antibiotics at home. She's been off of antibiotics for 4 days and looks good right now. 5 1/2 weeks old. Hope she stays that way!

And then I have a surprise foal due any time. Not surprised that she was bred, but never thought she was in foal until mid June. This one is out of Marcum Rockin J Ms Bessie and by KSB Magical Thunder Storm, a homozygous black pinto. Bess *should* foal within the next 2 - 3 days. Lots of color this year and lots of variety!

Hey Becky - I know you have pintos; you have had more pintos and over more years than I have, that is for sure.

Sure hope your filly makes a complete recovery. Any pics of your pinto foals?

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I am a die hard pinto lover this lil appy colt sure is makin me like those appies more!

Becky -- how could you tell us about those babies and not show us pictures?? You know we LOVE the pictures!!

So, how about sharing the future mom with us -- and we can oogle while we wait!

Sorry about your little filly - praying that she makes a full recovery. And good luck with Bess and her 'unexpected' foal - pics would be great as Diane said.
default_yes.gif

And I obviously dont need to tell you that your little colt is just fabulous!!

Here is Bess who should be foaling very soon. Pictured last summer.

7-12Bess2.jpg

And pictured below is the stallion she is bred to, KSB Magical Thunder Storm.

Thunder.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are beautiful! So, I'm expecting that you're hoping daddy will throw color? I know you love pintos, and he's stunning!

It's a blue eyed, bay pinto filly! Foaled yesterday (7/30) morning. I've been so busy getting ready to leave for the AMHA Central Championship Show (leaving tomorrow morning), that I haven't had time to take pictures, but promise to get some up as soon as I get back.

Oh, and I had my vet out this morning to run an IgG on her and she passed with flying colors!
default_smile.png

Oh brilliant!! Many congratulations!! Cant wait to see lots of pics - and good luck at the Show.
default_yes.gif

WOW! Congratulations on each of your foals and Centaurus is STUNNING. I'm a died-in-the-wool paint marking lover, but he is just... wow...

Good luck at the show you are attending and I'm waiting to see what pics you have to put up of each of the other foals!

Praying for a sound recovery of the other filly, too.

Latest posts

Back