Please share what you are working on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marsha, the pink one is basically double Irish Chain (just a slight variation, since I used a white on white to fill in around the focus fabric (usually that is just one fabric, but I didn't want pictures going several directions, not to mention, I didn't have enough of the fabric to do more).

Here is what I've been busy working on. About 10 years ago, a good friend gave me three quilt top that his mother had made (who knows when). As a gift, I quilted one of them and mailed it to him. Then, about 10 days ago, he sends me an email and asked me to quilt one for his brother as a birthday gift. No problem, I think. The email goes on to say that his birthday is on April 24 - now THAT'S going to be a problem. I've been quilting up a storm and I may or may not get finished in time.

I am doing a simple basket weave in the white portions and then I have laid the stencil for the flower that I'm going to put in the colored sections on the quilt so you could see.

Not like I have anything else going on in my life.....Since we are in doctor's offices at least four times a week, I take it with me and quilt in the waiting room. Someone asked me about it and I said I had heard that if you were there for over an hour they'd do your laundry. LOL

Anyway, here is my progress up until right now.

Bob's brother's quilt 001.JPG

Bob's brother's quilt 002.JPG

Bob's brother's quilt 003.JPG

Getting ready to start my next couple quilts, here is the fabric collection (plus a couple not pictured), still deciding on a pattern for certain.

FF-61141-003_LRG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I started on the little pajamas. Top went together all right, but after I got the bottoms cut I saw I had the pattern upside down. All the trucks and fire engines are opposite of the top. Guess I am more use to working with an all over pattern on fabric.

Latest posts

Back